2 Days till Polish Kits are Due

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolishRabbitmama

Reaction score
So excited we have 2 days till our babies are supposed to arrive give or take a day. I put in her nest box as she's been going nuts nesting. She hasn't gone into the nest box yet but I'll be watching. I go to work on saturday at 4:30 in the morning so I'll be able to check her before and after I go to bed. Here is a pic of her in her cage after I had to ruin her pretty little nest. I kinda feel bad she worked really hard on it. The first pic is of the nest she built. And today after I cleaned her cage and put in her nest box.

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

Oh yes I'm so very excited! Will post pics after they are born. I think too excited as everyone is expecting our cute babies.

That is exciting, best wishes that it goes well. Can't wait to see them :D

Still waiting on the babies. She's been moving her rear up and down a bit and grunted this morning but I didn't see or feel any babies in the nest box.

Had one baby born breach and mom is having difficulties. Breach baby was dead. I knew I should have gotten in there sooner but everyone told me to leave her alone how long should I wait to see if there are more coming.

Latest posts

Back