Our homemade rabbit cage :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraelizxo

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I spent all day making this cage for our bunny that were picking up on Saturday. I just figured I would share :)

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1403491882.330700.jpg

Very nice :D When I am eventually able to build a C&C cage, I plan to build mine with the same dimensions :)

The only issue you might have here is with the ramps, some rabbits have trouble with them (mostly going down) and since they are quite steep your new bun might have trouble. If you notice that your bunny isn't using the upper level (or is stuck on the upper level), then it could be worth extending the top shelf to three grids long and making it a jump up/down, most rabbits do well with that. But it's not something you'll know until you get your bunny :) Very exciting, hope we get to see pics after you get her :D

Love the cage very creative, good size hope bunny enjoys it, I just made a similar one myself for my lionhead Ivy. She loves it

Ooo that looks very nice! And large! I wish I was able to build a cage that large and pretty! :D

Latest posts

Back