Stuffed animals?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ana_The_Dreamer

Reaction score
Nessa just adores this stuffed penguin I gave her! She'll try to drag it out of her cage when I let her out, she sleeps on it, she even grooms it! It's so cute to watch. Does anyone else's bunny have a stuffed animal (or toy) that they love?

Felix and Clementine love grooming their cow pillow, and they'll give kisses to the stuffed dragon sometimes. The hedgehog doesn't get any love, unless he's in the way, and the poor sackboy only gets beat up by Felix. :p

We have a rabbit named Rocky who loves his stuffed mouse. He drags it around, throws it across his cage, grooms it and, of course, humps it. I would guess that he likes it!

Stuffed animals can be good grooming "buddies" for bunnies! :D Make sure they're not the beanie kind, and they have eyes/noses that can't be easily chewed off and ingested.

Silver had a little stuffed bunny that I gave to him a bit ago. He would groom "her" like crazy, and just seemed to treat her like she was real even though he got little in return. I had taken the stuffing out and filled it with rice to weigh it down some. But eventually he figured that out so I had to take her away from him after he ate a hole in her. Lol

I gave my two stuffed animals. They didn't seem to care, although I think before they bonded there was a little attention one of them got. Now they just soak in pee and other material so They end up in the wash more often then they are in their cage.

My first bunny, Scone, had his stuffed girlfriend Butter, whom he would, let us say, "have his way with" frequently.
7648_041400_080000000.jpg

He also had a near-twin, Borders, who he treated as a companion, grooming him and lying down next to him.
7648_141432_150000002.jpg

My present rabbit, Natasha, has her big friend Marge. She'll groom her and sit in her lap, but she'll also knock her flat and hump her, just to make sure that Marge knows what the bunny hierarchy in our house is.
natasha_2607-8621.jpg

Latest posts

Back