Colouring help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lati

Morgan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been searching online for ages to try and find out what colour my rabbit is. I've seen a lot of people talking about the colourings of their rabbits so decided to do some research - to confirm her breed and find out what her coat is. I can't find anything on her colour. Can anyone help?

She just seems to be, an explosion of colour, I wouldn't even know where to start, she's patchy and streaky. I'm just going to upload pictures. She also has white socks on all her feet and a 'go faster stripe' on her head. Any and all info welcome. She has big blue eyes too.

Also, I'm pretty sure she is a lionhead lop.

Thanks

IMG_2626.PNG

IMG_3014.PNG

IMG_2597.jpg

IMG_2639.PNG

IMG_3010.PNG

Looks like a Vienna marked Lionlop. Maybe blue harlequin. Just a guess though. I'm not good with colors.

I agree with JBun, vienna marked harlequin, I just don't know what colour.

I love her blue eyes :D

She's so pretty! Love her blue eyes and cute white paws :)

she has some odd genetic things happening with her colour.. black, blue, cream.
Probably the result of the vienna gene.

She's not really "any" specific colour. Unless what looks black to me on the one side is some weird shadowing going on and it's really a blue (same as the other side) and then she'd be a vienna marked blue/cream harlequin.

Thanks for your help guys!

Vienna marked blue harlequin, she sounds so regal! Pity she's a little scruff ball :p

Latest posts

Back