Ivy and Gilbert or Rabbit vs Guinea Pig

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivythelionhead

Reaction score
So today Ivy was running around in between the rooms in my house and I whent upstairs for a few minutes and I came back down and low and behold I could not find my Ivy I looked everywhere and I even looked in her cage but nope not there anyway I heard this awful sound and realized it was my guinea pig chittering away at something and he usually only dose this when he's pissed so I walked to the cage and sure enough Ivy had jumped into Gilbert's c and c cage which he lives in by himself cause he's not nice to other pigs male or female anywho Gilbert his all angry at Ivy and Ivy could not have a care in the world even when Gilbert started pulling out chunks of her hair, I took her out only to find her back in there 10 mins later and everytime I took her out she jumped right back in there I guess she just really liked it tho Gilbert defenitly did not feel the same way.
That's my silly story for the day what's ures?
Tell me down below:bunny24

Haha, looks like it's time to put a lid on poor Gilbert. You'll have to be careful, since rabbits and guinea pigs can cause each other serious injury.

Latest posts

Back