Pregnant???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys I know I'm posting a lot. I went in today and even though I had removed all of her fur yesterday from where she built her nest when I came in today she had pulled more fur? Why is this?

She probably won't have anymore, but she's not quite out of 'mom' mode yet. I'd just leave it for a few days and then take it out.

She probably won't have anymore, but she's not quite out of 'mom' mode yet. I'd just leave it for a few days and then take it out.

I didn't think there would be. I was just wondering if this happened a lot. Thanks for answering!

Hey guys?? Remember me? Well I must be the worst person at bunny watching ever, because I swear my two buns have not been in contact with eachother since this last post... However I guess they can teleport to eachother because when I checked natsu two minutes ago I found 5 kits. All are alive and plump and I quickly moved them (and her nest) into a plastic box I had near me. I'm sorry for being an irresponsible bunny mom :(

Are you two buns separated only by cage bars at times? Bunnies can and do mate through cage bars. If so, you'll need an additional barrier.

Well natsu is in a hutch that's resting on a chest, and Fuyu is boxed into the area next to the chest. Once and I while I've caught him sitting on the edge of the hutch (the chest is a bit longer than the hutch) but I haven't given it much thought

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1403578511.396723.jpg
Here are the little babies! They're a big to wiggly to get any good pictures yet but when I do could anyone help me with colors? I don't know how that works.ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1403578601.590588.jpg

Back