What kind of rabbit do i have

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterflylady

Reaction score
[align=center]http://community.webshots.com/user/butterflylady26

I wanted a long earedbunny and I got her and the breeder told me she may be with babys andsure enough she was and we are thrilled so far we have been able tocount 7 :D, But I forgot to ask whatbreed she is all I wanted was a cute rabbit with long ears.This link will show you my rabbit and some pictures of her babys whichare not really to good casue I dont want to disteribib mom to much. shemight get:X. If you can help me please do . She isa big rabbit she is just about naked now she has pulled so much fur forher nest:shock:. Thanks Diane

[/align]

BiteWound.jpg

:DThankYou. I cant wait to see all her babys jumpingaround. I know there is a solid black one, and a couple whiteones, and one that look like it's body was all white and its head haspoka dots.:DThank Again. I will add more picturesto webshots as they get older.

Beautiful! She looks likeabroken Chestnut Agouti Mini Lop. As Susan mentioned, theyweigh approx. 6 pounds. The Holland Lop is smaller, averaging3-4 pounds.

Pam N.

HiButterflyLady, :)

She really is a Beauty, like everyone stated before me. Willbe interested in how she does when she has her babies and how thelittle ones are doing.

Welcome Aboard!

-Carolyn

Hi Diane, Thanks for the pictures ofyour bunny family. Your bun is very pretty and she looks asif she has a very sweet personality. It will be fun to watchyour bunny family grow. Welcome to theforum. I know you will enjoy the folkshere. Beckie

:DHello Everyone, Well our bunny is a big bunnyshe has to weight at least 10 lbs well when she was preganetanyway;)She has had 7 babys and lost one. I justcant wait for you all to see the colors of them. There littleears tickle me to death. She has one I know I will keep solidblack and then she has one that the body is white and the head is blackand white. I havent never raised bunnys since I was a little girl andhave forgotten if the mommie allows you to handle them is it okay orshould we have a time peirod to wait. I know I raise well I'mtrying to raise cockatiels and they will flog you over ther eggs andbabys for a long time. Thanks for your help

butterflylady wrote:
:DHello Everyone, Well our bunny is a big bunny she has toweight at least 10 lbs well when she was preganet anyway;)Shehas had 7 babys and lost one. I just cant wait for you all tosee the colors of them. There little ears tickle me todeath. She has one I know I will keep solid black and thenshe has one that the body is white and the head is black and white. Ihavent never raised bunnys since I was a little girl and have forgottenif the mommie allows you to handle them is it okay or should we have atime peirod to wait. I know I raise well I'm trying to raisecockatiels and they will flog you over ther eggs and babys for a longtime. Thanks for your help

Wow! Photos are deceiving LOL I thought she wasmuch smaller. She could be a rather small French Lop, but shereally doesn't have the "type" or heavy bone of a French.Maybe she's just a gigantic Mini Lop :p

Pam

Latest posts

Back