Hi new member

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunty

Reaction score
Hi I just found this site and was very impressed.I work with rabbit rescue and 4h kids and am looking forward to sharingthis site with them. I have about 10 bunnies counting myfosters. I do alot of educational seminars and children festivals. OurFlemish is always a hit with the kids in her stroller. I look forwardto reading about everyones bunnies:)

Welcome to the Board,Bunty,

You use a stroller for your bunny? How cute!!

-Carolyn

Big Big Buns is almost 30 lbs. She lost some dueto uterine cancer but is till a big girl to carry around. She is nowspayed and seems to be doing better but has developed a secondary minorinfection. She does love the kids. She has a sun roof in her strollerand 4 wheel drive. Will send pictures when our scanner is up andrunning. We got her a a rescue from the state fair 2 years ago. She wasleft when fair moved out

Bunty,

A stroller is a great idea! *wheels turning in her head* Would be awonderful way to get to take one of my babies to my soccer games withme... lol, maybe they would bring good luck! And indeed that's a VERYbig bunny, 6 times heavier then my guys!

Laura

aww a stroller? I wanna put Meg in a stroller butshe'd just jump out or start chewing on it...hmm...what if i somehowmake her 100 lbs and she can't walk anymore!! lol j/k (I sawthat on Malcolm in the Middle) Anyway welcome to the boards!!!

Good God, we've got some big rabbitshere! I thought Sherman was big at 10 lbs., then I heardabout Gabby's rabbit of 20 lbs., now Bunty brings in a 30 lb.rabbit.

We're working up to your 100 pounder, MyBunnyLovesMe! :shock:

Bunty, another poster of the board, BuckJones, uses a backpack as abunny pouch. Not only does he have a blast when he takes hislittle ones around, it's a great advocation to promote rabbits aspets.

-Carolyn

lol I know batbunny! I can't get over it either, that rabbit weighs as much as my Godson! (Yes I'm a Godmother at 16.)

Laura

Welcome Bunty! WoW! 30lbs!! :shock:lol yours could squish my lil 4-5lber :)

The stroller sounds sooo cute! Reminds me of those funny petvideos they show on tv with the animals sittin in a remote control carlooking like they are driving it lol. Would definately love to see apicture! I've never seen a bunny that big! :)

~pam

Latest posts

Back