Russian bunny Chaki

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alegria

Reaction score
Hello!

I'mfrom Moscow, Russia. My little boy Chaki is 2.5 months old. I like this wonderfulforum very much and I'd like to practiseEnglisha little here, but I speak English not very well. So sorry for my mistakes, I hope you will understand me;)

so, this is the Chaki's first day at my home (it was 3 weeks ago)

Chaki is relaxing

and sleeping Chaki

Wow I can't get over how HANDSOME your Chaki is. It certainly didn't take him long to get relaxed.

I look forward to watching him grow up to be even more Handsome.

Is he your first Bunny? They are very addictive, I know I have 6

Susan:)

PS

Your English is very good.

Thanks for compliments:)

SOOOSKA wrote:
Is he your first Bunny? They are very addictive, I know I have 6

))) Yes, he's my first bunny. And he is so quiet, gentle, funnyand clever that I'd like to have a friend for him. But my husband thinks it isn'tgood idea. Although may be one day....

I don't know how in the USA, but in Russia notmany people have more than one bunny.

Alegria wrote:
I don't know how in the USA, but in Russia not meny people have more than one bunny.
It's hard for most people to have just one buny here. I'm surprised that many people have more than 1 bunny in Russia. Is there any reason for this?

Welcome to the forum! I can't believe how adorable your Chaki is--he seems very comfortable with his surroundings. It looks like you're taking wonderful care of him, and feel free to practice your English here whenever you want :)

-Kathy

He's ADORABLE!

Welcome to the forum and definitely ask if you have any problems with the language. We can do our best to help you, but we sometimes don't use our own language correctly! ;)

Alegria wrote:
I like this wonderfulforum very much and I'd like to practiseEnglisha little here, but I speak English not very well.

Hey this will give me a chance to practice my english too. Like Bo said sometimes we can't even speak too well ourselves.

Chaki is a beautiful bunny. I love his coloring.

I currently have 16 bunnies in my house. They have their own bedroom.:)

he VERY liked to play with balloon. But only yesterday. Today he doesn't come up to the balloon)))even he doesn't pay attention to one.

Latest posts

Back