Soooska's Six Amigos 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jan, aren't those two priceless. As you can tell my "Little Sweet Winston" did not like being held. Gosh can you imagine the two of them together.

Chris is doing good. He hasn't worked much, his choice he's a Limo Driver (going to be looking for a new job in the New Year), which I'm happy about as I never see him in the evenings when he's working.

He has his "Radiation Pill" on January 21, he'll be in the hospital one night then can come home but he can't touch me or the bunnies for one week. This should be interesting as I have Bunnies in almost every room in the house. I know were nuts. And i will be working for 4 days from 9 - 5 (first time in 3 years) for one of the sales reps i use to work with at my old job.Now the problem with this is I live in Ajax and the Convention Center is near the TO airport so it will take me at least an hour to get there and because it's winter and in rush hourand if it snows it can takehours to get to the west end.

Our poor Bunnies will be starving by the time I get home. He can't touch their food or even make me dinner. But we will manage some how.

Susan:)

You know, Winston and Daisy Mae would look GREAT with my Naomi and Chase... you should send them my way, he he. I mean Naomi and Winston would be quite the adorable set! And she really enjoys just snoozing on her side all day long too, lol.

Some new cutepictures of the Babies.

Jackie

DSC05279.jpg

DSC05269.jpg

DSC05268.jpg

Wilbur (please excuse the dirty carpet)

DSC05278.jpg

DSC05277.jpg

DSC05275.jpg

DSC05273.jpg

Daisy Mae (she's not too happy with me)

DSC05271.jpg

DSC05270.jpg

Enjoy

Susan:)

Are you sure that Wilbur is relaxed enough? Lol. Any more relaxed he'd be comatosed(sp).

And what did you do to Daisy Mae to get that look :shock:! She looks like she's thinking of something especially bad to do to you in return ;)

Jan

Latest posts

Back