The life of Raven

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny_Love

Reaction score
Well, Raven has been with me a few weeks now, and she is absolutely wonderful. She is such a doll, and is just a joy :) Her ears went through some "wonky" ( thats what we call it in the boxer world) stages, but they are finally staying down! Woo hoo! Her litter box habits are awesome, I was surprised how quick she learned :) The only problem we run into is sometimes she pees over her box, she pushes her butt over the side and thats how it happens..so we will fix that by buying a higher litter box :) Raven loves her food, hay, and treats...Ive yet to find something she doesnt like... She loves giving me her bunny kisses, its pretty neat lol She likes to kiss my face haha :) and also loves to Bink around, its so funny to watch:p

Wow, sorry for the novel, here are some pictures of Raven

Um, whats in here Mom:

MyBabies029.jpg

Oh no, the flash:

MyBabies030.jpg

Prancing around:
MyBabies021.jpg

Close up: Uhm Mom...what do you got?!

MyBabies022.jpg

Uhm, you cant see me, im hiding!

MyBabies025.jpg

These last two pictures are huge, for some reason photobucket, wont let me resize them, sorry

This is how I sit pretty with my tongue out:

MyBabies039.jpg

Check out this butt, aint it cute?!

MyBabies037-2.jpg

Thanks for viewing my update, and pictures of Raven!

Jessica

AHHHHH she is just so pretty! I absolutely love her color. It looks like Chinchilla :)

-Danielle

Hi Raven is Adorable:heartbeat:.

Have you ever thought about getting her a Bunny friend. Their is nothing better than seeing 2 Bunnies "In Love". I have 2 pairs and 2 singles.

Susan:)

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi Raven is Adorable:heartbeat:.

Have you ever thought about getting her a Bunny friend. Their is nothing better than seeing 2 Bunnies "In Love". I have 2 pairs and 2 singles.

Susan:)

Aww thanks Susan.

I def. would love to get another, Raven is just a bit over two months, so I have to wait to get her spayed :) I'd love to see her in love ;)

Thanks again,
Jessica

Epic_win wrote:
AHHHHH she is just so pretty! I absolutely love her color. It looks like Chinchilla :)

-Danielle

Thanks Danielle ! Her color does look like a chinchilla's! She was the only one that color in her litter!

Jessica

Bunny Bonny from Ukraine wrote:
Bunny_Love, your Raven is a very beautiful young lady. By the way, why have you chosen such a name for your bunny?:)

Thank you so much :)

Well, I wasnt sure of a name when I brought her home, and wanted to make sure she was def. a she...so we were watching the Ravens game, as my husband was coming up with silly names ( being funny) so I was like Raven! And we both liked the name :) So thats how Raven got her name:p

I dont know if you are familiar, but it is our local football team , the Baltimore Ravens!

Thanks again,
Jessica

Latest posts

Back