The Nethie Boys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
I just love Ronnie's "puppy face". :) It's so cute.

Billy is adorable! What colour is he? I need to come bunnynap him! :p

Emily
Thanks! Yeah, Ronnie does look like a sad puppy all of the time. I think he knows that it will make people feel sorry for him and get them to come over and pet him. Just yesterday, Ronnie was scared of the noise the vacuum cleaner was making and flopped over as if to say "I give up, please don't hurt the sad bunny" :p

Billy's coloring is smoke pearl marten

I feel so bad that I haven't checked in on your blog for awhile. :(

I love all of the new pics you have posted of Billy and Ronnie. :pRonnie looks like he is doing great and recovering well enough from his head tilt. It is so good to hear that he is eating and running around. I don't know how you could ever tear yourself away from them whenever you are able to visit. It must break your heart to have to leave those pathetic little bunny faces they make when you are ready to go. They are too cute.:p

myheart

myheart wrote:
I feel so bad that I haven't checked in on your blog for awhile. :(

I love all of the new pics you have posted of Billy and Ronnie. :pRonnie looks like he is doing great and recovering well enough from his head tilt. It is so good to hear that he is eating and running around. I don't know how you could ever tear yourself away from them whenever you are able to visit. It must break your heart to have to leave those pathetic little bunny faces they make when you are ready to go. They are too cute.:p

myheart
No worries. I am so bad at updating my blog (and posting in general for that matter) so you haven't missed much :).

It is hard to leave those two troublemakers at the end of the day, but makes it all the more worth while to see them, especially if I haven't been there for a few days.

We let Ronnie run around the entire apartment for 2-3 hours yesterday. It must have made him really happy because he did a full on helicopter style binky (he NEVER binkies). I think I've seen him do a total of 4 or 5 binkies in the time that we've had him...so now I gotta start letting him run around the whole place more often.

Ronnie also decided that he was feeling so good it was time to hump my arm again. He has not humped anything since he got sick in October, so despite humping being an annoying behavior, it is a good sign. Ronnie lost his balance a bit the first couple of attempts but then got the hang of it and went to bother his stuffed animal.

DSC_3122.jpg

DSC_3125.jpg

DSC_3123.jpg

DSC_3135.jpg

Billy was a little moody and didn't want to come out of his cage at first, but once he came out he was his usual silly self.

DSC_3173.jpg

DSC_3182.jpg

DSC_3190.jpg

DSC_3193.jpg

I guess he looks cute because we know it means he's back to his old ways and maybe feeling a bit better? ;)

Latest posts

Back