Hello, newbie bunny-sitter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 23002

Reaction score
Hi all.
I thought I'd join because I'm always looking up rabbit stuff online.

I'm not the bunny-owner. They belong to my landlord (I'm a lodger) but since I'm not working (ill/disabled) I end up spending quite a lot my day trying to befriend the fluffers. I also do a fair bit of grooming and cleaning out etc.

We (household) have 2 girly Lionhead bunnies, Fluffy and Pickles. They are getting on a bit now, age-wise. They live in a hutch in the garden, with a wire run thing, but pulled up the corners so they also roam the garden freely and "mow" the lawn. (Though recently they are also managing to "roam" the neighbours garden! Naughty/curious bunnies. There will be some extra chicken wire going along the bottom of the gate this week.)

I've never had bunnies before so I've been learning lots since I moved in.

I've gotten to the point of mostly being able to pick them up from their hutch so sometimes they come inside for a cuddle and some telly. Then I need to lint-roller myself because ye gods Pickles sheds fur constantly.

Anyway, hi to you bunny-folk!
:)

Good luck and be sure to read around the forum for lots of good information. Best wishes on the extra fencing for the bunnies.

Latest posts

Back