I haz a new age!

• Thread starter Sophie's Humble Servant
  • Start date
Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sophie-

Trix here. You are a very cool pony bunny!!!! Dumpy and I says congratulations- you are a very, very cool pony bunny and has a great Mummers (and Daddy?) and you be's AWESOME!!!!!

My burfday is coming up next month, youngin'. I'm gonna be twelve!!!!

Have a great burfday!!!!!

Love,

Trix and Dumpy

Thank Yous everybun! My daddy hoomin verks away from my howse. I only sees him every month or so. He verks hard but I misses him a lot!

Today I eated some leftover burfday cake and some sweet orchard hay. Yum, I loves leftovers!

Leftovers is the bestest!!!!!

What do you call your Daddy? I call mine Dumpy, sometimes Daddy Doo Doo.

I love calling my Daddy funny names.

Love,

Trix

Leftovers is the bestest!!!!!

What do you call your Daddy? I call mine Dumpy, sometimes Daddy Doo Doo.

I love calling my Daddy funny names.

Love,

Trix

I calls him my Hoomin. Sometimes I calls him peasant and makes him groom me. I luuuuurrrves getting groomed!

Can I come live with you pleeez?
My hoomin duz not no tha furst ding abowt burfdayz!
Fur my burfdayz, she axully took my hole house away from me and moved me into anuther house with all diffrent EVERYDING!!! Not only dat, but she kidnapped me and took me to dis weerd bunny prison and made me be around all those stinky inmate bunnies.
Jeez hoomin, i wood be reely mad if it wern't for you freeing my new gurlfrend Laverne who gives me luv and cuddles all day evry day....about da only good ding to come from my visit to bunny prison.

Sowey you in prison! But dats nice you has a friend. I don't haz a friend anymore...my Meows died in Novemburrs and my hoomin dussent get me any new friend yet:(

Latest posts

Back