Hello, Cadbury Checking in on a sad note :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy

Reaction score
Well, last year my hoomum, brought my daughter Chloe into by spayed, I was suppose to go next butz my hoomum fought it would be bedder to bring in Chloe. Der waz complicationz and Chloe neber came home :( Den diz past Summer Baloo Went to bisit Chloe and keep her safe at da rainbow bridge. hoomummy wont bring me to get spayed now. She says I is da onlee bun in da howse and she does not want to take any chances. I haz always been an outside bun. I am quite nosey and lik to be out der. Buuuuuut dis winter has been berry berry cold and mummy broughted me inside. I find dat I lik being in do house. Hoomum sayz I iz a berry good bun and I use da litter box so I can stayz inside. I liks to chase dem dogz around. Da labrazder poopy is berry scard ub me. I gruntz and chase her all alroundz... :)

Hi, Cadbury. So sorry Chloe & Baloo could not be with you longer & had to go to the Rainbow Bridge. It is always so sad when our friends & family can't come home & be with us to play & have fun. Oooooh, that is so nice to be an inside bunny! It is outside can be a bit scary & the non-family animals!!!! Me, Faith & my sister, Hope have always been inside buns so we love the inside to play. Where we livez it is too hot outside for us to be outside buns especially with ours Jersey wool coats! It is hot & sticky, yucky humid all summerz long & the summerz are long too! Our mom keeps saying she's going to save our Jersey woolz, spins it & make a nice warm scarf to keep her warm & always thinking of us especially in the winters. Writez again soon & hope you can share more happy newz once again! Sorry about Cloe & Baloo, bunny hugz from Hope & me!

Faith

Why thank you Faith! I neber realized dat being an inside bunny could be so fun! I fink I gained about 5 pounds since I hab been inside. I iz a New Zealand bunny, but I iz not Food!!

Latest posts

Back