AR Rabbit Savvy Vets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnydude

Reaction score
The followingis a listing of veterinarians in Arkansas based on Rabbits Only research and member recommendations.

The listings are in order of AREA CODE.

(Please post updates including additions, deletions, recommendations and personal experiences in this thread).

Tim Paladino, DVM
(RO)
Allpets Animal Hospital
2100 N McKinley St
Little Rock, AR 72207
(501) 664-7387
Recommended by: doodle

My bunnies and I have had good experiences withthis vet & clinic. He was recommended to me as arabbit-savvy vet by several other veterinarians in this area.

Tim Paladino, DVM
Allpets Animal Hospital
2100 N McKinley St
Little Rock, AR 72207
(501) 664-7387

[line]Added:thanks:

All Creatures Veterinary Hospital
4549 Hwy. 62 West
Mountain Home, AR 72653
Phone (870) 425-5175

Regarding bunnies, I've dealt with Dr Norris and Dr Connors. All of the doctors in the clinic consult together and I would trust any of them. I've dealt with almost everyone there between the bunnies and the dogs!
They also have a website http://www.allcreaturesmh.com/home.html

I would like to give a thumbs up to Dr. Tim Paladino at All Pets in Little Rock, AR. He did Bun Jovi's spay and I can honestly say that he put me at complete ease. He's done MANY spays and neuters. He called me personally and came out to talk with me when we went to pick her up. It's a little drive for us, but Dr. Paladino is officially Jovi's vet now.

Also, just to add to the list. I am friends on Facebook with Arkansas Rabbit Rescue and they have announced a new office opening that has another Rabbit Savvy Vet to add in the Little Rock area.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baeyens-Hauk-Veterinary-Group/613075075434069

Baeyens-Hauk Veterinary Group.
501-837-7106
Sherwood, AR

Baeyens Hauk Animal Hospital provides expert care and compassion to small animals and exotics. Offering house calls for your pet care needs.

Latest posts

Back