Bunny barriers?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harley'sMummy

Reaction score
Hi all!

Harley has free reign of all the safe areas for her in our flat, we clearing out a small box room we have partially so we can put Harley's cage in the cleared part of the room as a permanent solution. We want to fence of this part of the room so Harley has her cage and some floor space when we go to bed and head out for a long time.

What do other bunny parents use as a bunny fence of this nature? And where can I possibly get them from the UK?

My rabbits have an exercise pen they hang out in sometimes. The puppy pens work well and come in a variety of heights. If you know you have a good jumper on your hands then obviously you'll need a taller pen. Some buns also figure out how to climb them, but mine don't seem to know how to do that.

I just bought a baby gate with the fancy door you can walk through, and it's nice to have in my bedroom door where I go in and out a lot. In other places I don't walk through a lot, I have NIC grids and playpen panels blocking stuff off.

I ordered an iris exercise pen on amazon! it's well made and tall, it's pretty big , 8 panels. you can make into any shape also. it was under $80.00,

Latest posts

Back