Alyssa and Snowy's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To SPM Thankyou for those pictures of thePiggies. They look very cute. Have they got any presents of fatherchristmas. I like ther hats. My sister was on my Mummys knee and shethought they were kittens and she said "chuch chuch" at them and puther hand out. My sister is a baby and is 18 months.

Carolyn I loved that Charlie Brown video. I turned the speakers up andMy Daddy was in bed :bunnydance:. I hope you get a Christmas tree andmake it pretty, then oyu might feel better. When can I ring you? I amgoing to bed in a few minutes. Can I ring you tomorrow? I have a partyon Wednesday and guess what? Father Christmas is special guest and e isbringing a presant for me. Too on WednesdaySiobhan is cominghome. I can't wait to see her.

I fell today and cut my lip. It hurt.

Love From

Alyssa.

Awwwww Lessie I hope you are ok. Make sure youkeep it moist not dry or it will bleed again. Yes they will have somepressies in their stockings on the 25th. they will have some hay andtreats in their stockings.

I would love to see a picture of your baby sister.

Well Hello My Dear Friend! :hug:

You turned up the speakers on the Charlie Brown video when your Dad wasin bed?? :shock:You weren't afraid you'dwake the Sleeping Giant?? You're tough! This closeto Christmas, I'm don't do anything wrong.

I'm not totally out of the spirit of Christmas. :) I justdon't think I'll have a tree this year, but that's okay. Istill have Christmas lights up.

Of course you may call me today. Let me think...:ponder: The best time to call would be around 4:00-4:30 yourtime. I would love to talk to you! I've missedyou.

What a great party to go to whereas Father Christmas is the SpecialGuest! I wish I could go too. Don't forget to tellhim to leave a treat for the bunnies. I'm sure he would neverforget that anyway.

This is a picture of last year's tree. I put up small treesbecause my Trouble Bubbles, especially Mr. Tucker, won't leave it orthe lights alone.

I hope to talk to you soon, Honey. :kiss:

-Carolyn

Hi Sweetheart!

What did Father Christmas bring you? Did you hear him duringthe night? Did the bunnies get anything from him?

I think this video is really funny, so I'm sending it along to you.

All my love,

-Carolyn

And now for a video for you.http://www.7secondsoflove.com/soupy_george/

12_4_60.gif

Dear Carolyn. Merry Christmas!!. I got lots andlots for Christmas. Everything I said and more. I got a globe that isso fun. A little man flys all around it on a plane and tells us whereeverything is like the ocean and the Eifal Tower. It tells you howeverybody says hello all over the world.You go round theearthwith a joystick and Mummy showed me where you live. It'svery far isnt it?

My Mummy said that you got a lump of coal this year. Is that right? Did you want coal?

I laughed and laught at that soup song and played it again. I don'tthink I would like some of the soup that they said. Varuuca andtapeworm soup :vomit:!! Eugh! Eugh!

Snowy loved all his carrots and yogurt drops. Daisy andBuster liked them too. Did Cali, Tucker and Fauna get anything nice?

Alyssa xxxxxx

Hi Sweetheart! :wave:

I knew you'd get a lot of presents from Father Christmas and even morethan you asked for. You're such a good girl. I bethe just couldn't wait to get to your house because he was so excited toget those toys in your hands.

Yes, I did get coal. I didn't ask for it, but I got it. It's a big piece of coal too!

Tucker, Fauna and Cali got treats and toys. They were veryhappy on Christmas morning. Father Christmas gave them a lotof good stuff. Some of the things, they haven't even startedplaying with yet because they're too busy with the other toys theyrecieved.

I'm glad you liked the Soup on your Head song. I laughed at it too.

Have a great day, Honey! :hug:
All my Love,

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back