Freddy's Playboy Mansion

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tucker wrote:
Hey Fred,

Nice lineup, but show me some Dewlaps!

I like Big Dewlaps.

Tucker
Tucker,

I'll admit, I've got a thing for dewlaps too...Nothing like a...well..I'll just keep that thought to myself. Your girl looksoutstnading in that photo. You should send me some more ..we couldmaybe work a publishing deal.

Cordially,

Frederick

Tucker if you're not careful you may be the reason for the start of dewlap implants.:shock:

Emily S. Pants wrote:
HEY Ya Freddy , Mom made me myown account hehehe , no more sneakin on her accountto yell at you and your hussy's ,

Hey Tucker Bucker , Im not old enough for an Airbag yet ,does that still count ? besides Iam moreyour size than Fauna is , butthen again I am twice as bossy .
Emily!

Hah! You yell at me for me photos and here you are flaunting yourself at another!

Your Twin,

Frederick

Snuggy wrote:
How are you feeling, Freddy Baby? I heard you hadsurgery. Mom said we can only be friends now, but that's okay.

If you need somebunny to hold your paw or fetch your veggies, I'll be there for ya.

Snuggs
My dearest Snuggy,

You are always there in times of need. I can't thank you enough foryour sympathy and graciousness. I will be keeping that Bunny of theYear in mind for you.

Your dearest,

Frederick

Hey ya Fredrick ,

My Mom said I have to come live with youfor a while , beings your my good twin , she saidYou needed to teach me manners .

I dont know why she is mad ! All I diswas wait forher to not be paying attention while she was feeding me ,Jump out like usual geesh she was mad ,usually she laughs , but this time she yelled andthere was funny water coming out of the back of herhand ? it was only a nip honest,:embarrassed:

Mom said there was a big hole where scrim used tobe ? So she said Icould come live with you and learnManners , what are manners any clues?

Doesnt she know I am just a baby yet geesh give a kid a break .

Hey Freddy...How's it hangin...oh...hehe, itsnot anymore, eh? Thats ok bro, I feel your painreally....kinda stinks havin craisins for cajones....

Thats ok...as you know, I'm happily married, but if there's anything Ican do to help you out at the mansion, just let me know...I'm there forya bud!

Hey Freddy I heard about your surgery. My mommie are thinking of doing that too. Does it hurt.

Hey I could help out too. Hey lovely single ladies I am a single male and I love any style of hot bunnychicks.

Hey there MH, sounds like your tryin to move inon my turf...careful there...Freddy and I go WAY back..and our mom'sare good friends so I have an extra in... :D

Anyway....we'll have to talk to Freddy..see what he thinks...but it maybe that there needs to be a challenge....a bunny 500 challenge to beexact...the winner will be the "bunfather" up on the hill and take careof Freddy's "dirty" work....

I'm a lighter sleeker model, so its a guaranteed win... :bunnydance: You are SOOOO goin down......:run:

Its ON like donkey kong!

I will not take any of his girls I swear. If he or you know any pretty girls that are not part of his mansion.

Hi there Frederick.

You don't knowme but my name is Christa. Iam a soon to be happily married girl. Hopi is my guy, not sure ifyou've met him or not. Anyway, it sure looks fun over there at themansion and I look forward to hanging out with you.

You sure are a handsome guy and if I was already in love with Hopi, I'd try to get with you.

:pinkpansy:Christa :pinkpansy:

Hey Freddy you can count me out. I am going to jsut hangout in Sebbies crew.

Gentlemen, Gentlemen!

There is no need to fight about The Mansion! Everybunny is welcome so long as they make no trouble for anybun else!

Meathead, I am sure there is a wonderful lady rabbit out there for yousomewhere, it may even be somebunny in The Mansion. Who Know?! I don'tunderstand why you would not want to be affiliated with us. I don'tbelieve I have caused you personal insult in anyway!

The One and Only,

Frederick

Emily S. Pants wrote:
Hey ya Fredrick ,

My Mom said I have to come live with youfor a while , beings your my good twin , she saidYou needed to teach me manners .

I dont know why she is mad ! All I diswas wait forher to not be paying attention while she was feeding me ,Jump out like usual geesh she was mad ,usually she laughs , but this time she yelled andthere was funny water coming out of the back of herhand ? it was only a nip honest,:embarrassed:

Mom said there was a big hole where scrim used tobe ? So she said Icould come live with you and learnManners , what are manners any clues?

Doesnt she know I am just a baby yet geesh give a kid a break .

My Twin!

Yes, your mother and I have arranged for a "vacation" at The Mansionwhere you wil begin your refinery. I know my dear that you are just ababy and need the proper tutorage and mentorship to become thesophisticated and refined rabbit you are meant to be. Don't worry yourpretty little head about definitions, you will learn them as you goalong!

Can't wait for your arrival,

Frederick

Playboy wrote:
Gentlemen, Gentlemen!

There is no need to fight about The Mansion! Everybunny is welcome so long as they make no trouble for anybun else!

Meathead, I am sure there is a wonderful lady rabbit out there for yousomewhere, it may even be somebunny in The Mansion. Who Know?! I don'tunderstand why you would not want to be affiliated with us. I don'tbelieve I have caused you personal insult in anyway!

The One and Only,

Frederick
Frederick, I appologize if you think I would steal your girl. I wouldnever do that. I'll come in and hang out here and there hows that.

MeatHead

Crista wrote:
Hi there Frederick.

You don't knowme but my name is Christa. Iam a soon to be happily married girl. Hopi is my guy, not sure ifyou've met him or not. Anyway, it sure looks fun over there at themansion and I look forward to hanging out with you.

You sure are a handsome guy and if I was already in love with Hopi, I'd try to get with you.

:pinkpansy:Christa :pinkpansy:

Lovely Christa,

Just because you are betrothed does not mean we cannot be the best offriends! You and your husband to be are more than welcome at TheMansion. I look forward to fun-filled evenings with you both.

Cordially,

Frederick

Latest posts

Back