cord protectors

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erikamc

Reaction score
So I've been using the plastic cord protectors, but the she chews through them. I have to imagine there are metal ones out there, but have not been able to find any. has anyone come across any metal cord protectors? In the mean time I'm order two 100 foot rolls of two different sizes. At least if we leave her to run around, she won't be able to chew through both layers!

I've never run across any. I'm not sure how they'd be engineered, as it would need to be something bendable and maleable, and allow the insertion of the cord.

I've seen people in Europe (on the rabbit Facebook group Den Store Kaninboka) show pictures of "super cords" that were sold as a bendable metal-encased cord -- I think it was a fancy phone charger cord or something marketed to pet people. However, I have a feeling you're looking for something you can buy by the foot.

I thought someone here had a good recommendation in the past of a really thick, durable plastic cord protector... give this thread a few days and hopefully you can get some good suggestions.

thanks! I think I'll go ahead and order the same ones I have now only because I definitely need to replace them. maybe I will get a better suggestion and the I can just swap them out.

Latest posts

Back