Next week or so..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cher

Reaction score
Just a lil note, to assure you I have not fallenoff the tip o Taiwan-I have a cram private for the next week so I haveto take a few days away from this fabulous board and the people who'sadvice, comments, care and concern I hold in such high esteem. Since Ido not have a computer at home I come to an internet cafe, as it isnow, getting caught up on what has been going on throughout the weekendhas taken me over an hour-and I have to get home for my children,its way past their after dinner play time!

NOW, bunnymommy who is worse? LOL we can compare our crazinesstogether...I have to hurry home and tomorrow make up for notemailing home by phone calls since I spent to much time on the bunnyboard :p

geeeeez Take Care EVERYONE and *hugs* to all your children

Cher

See you later, Cher! Good luck oneverything. It's good to know that I have a partner in my"madness"! lol!

BTW, what is a "cram private"? (Forgive my ignorance. :()

lol, I always rush home to my "children".:pMy parents hate me referring to them as that because onoccasion I call my parents grandma or grandpa. ;)Apparentlythey don't want grand "kids", lol at least not from their 16 year olddaughter.

I'mgrateful that you make an effort tocome in here, HB104. I'm also unaware of what a cram privateis, but whatever it is, I know you'll aceit.

-Carolyn

How bad is this? My private cancelled her sessiontoday and so I zoomed on my good ol bike to the internet cafe to send amuch needed email home and of course see if Jade and Jez had theirpic's done-

THANKS SOOOOOOOO MUCH My bunnylovesme, those are fantastic of them-nowI am going to have to make sure I have some time in the next week tostart sending mass emails to my friends and family back home of them:)

P.S. A private is a one on one tutoringsession for English-Icalled this one a cram because the girl I am tutoring has an interviewfor University on Monday so we did not have much time to worktogether........CRAM CRAM CRAM.....ohhhhh the pressure-thank you forthe vote of confidence Carolyn, I can really use it now~itsfrustrating feeling responsible for something THIS important tosomeone's life:shock:]

*thanks for the correction Bunnymommy, there are too manybunny....something or other, hehehehe, just trying to justify mymistake LOL-I meant towards their Mastercard advertisement pic

Hey, HB104! Welcome back! :)

I'd love to take the credit for jazzing up Jezebel and Jade's photo,but that was due to the creative genius of MyBunnyLovesMe ... or was itJessicaRabbit... ?Oh,mercy, we have so many grand artists around here that I'mstarting to lose track!:)

Got it! It was JessicaRabbit. :cool:

HB104,

The girl you're tutoring couldn't be in better hands. She'lldo fine. Best of Luck, but with you helping her, I don'tthink she'll need it; her luck was gettingyou.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back