i can't believe what i just saw..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhiszxpinay

Reaction score
I came back from the basement.. watching Charmed.I came to see Emmy and I couldn't believe what I saw..I saw Emmy layingdown..all sprawled out with her head tilted so it was layout down onthe ground of the cage and her 3rd eyelid covering her eyes..the thirdeye-lid looked pinkish and redish mixed together! I screamed and openedEmmy's cage..as soon as I opened it Emmy turned to her Up rightposition on her butt! My mom said that she was "relaxing" but i dontthink soo!
I`m planning to take Emmy tothe vet as soon as I get a response about what you guys think. I'mscared practically to death!

Love always,
Katy.

If she appears to be acting fine, has retractedthe membrane and there doesn't appear to be any irritation, then she'sprobably fine.

Pam

Well...she IS acting a bit..strange. Every timewe try letting her out the cage and try to pet her or even touch hershe hops off. When we try to even get near her she takes flight! Likeshes scared of us :(

How old is she? Bo stretches out andturns his head under like a cat does sometimes....... it's just that heis very happy and comfy.

He also "wags" his tail a lot. If he's excited about foodmostly....

but when he's extremely happy, we see his little tail flicksome :)

No she isn't still showing the third eyelid..buther behavior is proposterous! I mean it's like shes growling at me:shock:and like se nips be softly..i don't know what I did totick her off. I was trying to pick her up to give her a treat..:?
-------
but altho with all my research it came upon that when arabbit nips or grints, growls at you..it's time to spay//neutur them!Emmy's been nipping for quite a time!
----
I recieved Emmy from my neighbor one day..I remeber it was somwhere inJune about 1 week before school was over,I didn`t know howmany months old she was..so it;s kinda hard to say how many moths sheis...
__edit later.

I say you have a typical case ofTeenatitus.;)Not sure how old the bunny isbut it sounds like it's the 'teen years'.

Bo was born in late May and was neutered Oct.21. He's 6 months now. Yep, sounds like what hewent through for a week or two before I said ENOUGH! and he gotsnipped.

Latest posts

Back