Figured out the pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foofy

Reaction score
small2.jpg
[/img]
small2.jpg
Iam so naughtly eating the tortoise food while mummy has the camera inher hand and can't stop me ha ha!!

smallbun4.jpg
Crunchieis the lazy one on the left! Benjy is the black one on the right!

smallbun5.jpg
Ido not want my photo taken so I will not come out!!

smallbun1.jpg
Let us out please Mum!

Finally figured out how to post more than one picture I think!

I took these pictures this morning, have got them in the wrong orderreally as the one taken in the hutch should be first then the othersafter but never mind still learning about this picture lark.

AAAWWWW!! My son has a stuffed animal thatlooks just like Crunchie. I like the one of Benjy hiding behind theplant.They are both adorable babies you have.

Tina

Foofy, Thanks for the bunnypictures. We love bunny pictures. Benjy andCrunchie are so adorable! I have a lazy bunny also, her nameis Trixie. She is so lazy that she lays under her waterbottle so all she has to do is tilt her head up to getadrink! My other bun Trouble is the opposite, he isactive. They all have different personalities- somesweeter than others! ;) Beckie

Beckie

Thanks for your reply :)Crunchie also does the same thing asTrixie, she lays right under the water bottle and just tilts her headup to have a drink! Aren't they lazy! But they are ardorable too!!:p

aww what adorable rabbits! I love theircolors, and what cute names! They look like goodpals! Great pictures! Thanks for sharing :)

-Carrie

So that's what our babies look like! They're cuter than I ever imagined. :)

Good job figuring out thepictures!

-Carolyn

Yeah glad I finally worked out how to post morethan 1 picture had to refer back to your post Carolyn on how to postpictures & avatars. It still took a long time to figure outthough I am not very good when it comes to computers!

In the pictures you can see part of Crunchie's bald patch on her sidewhich goes all under her tummy as well (thats why she looks a bit oddlong fur then short fur). This is where she had her operation a coupleof weeks ago.

Latest posts

Back