It's Official!!!! I'm an 'Honorary Bunny'!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
Friends, I'm so happy... .I've been rubbing Sherman's ears like Buck Jones described in one ofhis recent posts and he likes it so much that he's started "grooming"me!!! While I'm working he'll sit next to me and lickmy legs. In addition, every time I move he moves.He's been sticking to me like a fly on fly paper! He even lies next tome all night while I work.

Also, I was telling his foster mother how much I wanted to pickhim up and hold him and how he wasn't having any ofit and shetold me to wrap him in a towel first. She says that some ofthe bigger bunnies feel insecure about being picked up. Well... last night I wrapped him in a towel. Not only did he letme pick him up ... andHOLD HIM ... he didn't try to jump offof the couch when I put him down until I got through pettinghim! He let me hold him a long time too!

I'm so happyI just don't know what to do! Ijust love thislittlebunny!!!!!

Congratulations!!

There was never a doubt that you are an Honorary Bunny.

Sherman's rewarding you.

-Carolyn

That's awesome! It sounds to me like Sherman loves his BunnyMommy!:)

Maybe he's trying to butter you up, so that you'll get him a girlfriend...

4_19_3.gif
WAYTO GO and get some luvin from Sherman! I am sooo happy foryou BunnyMommy........awwww patience and perseverance paid off!

Cher

I knew it wouldn't be long before he trustedyou. You have made good progress with your Sherman.:) It was almost 2 years before Trouble kissed me!I think Sherman can "feel" how much you love him. I know thatyou are on cloud nine with all that attention he is givingyou. The next thing you know, you will be tellingusthat you picked him up with out thetowel:shock::):shock:!!! Won't that be a wonderfulday! Keep on lovin that bunny! Beckie

Latest posts

Back