bunnies//rabbits reactions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhiszxpinay

Reaction score
Hi, I have a pet rabbit..and after i got it, itwas really active...like hopping around the house! But now..for thelast 2 days it isn't really active anymore..i'm beginning to worry..?:?

Has it been off its food? Has it been drinkingthe normal amount of water? Pooping the normal amount? Has there been adrastic weather change?

No, it hasn't been off its food lately..it hasntbeen drinking that much water lately..but every time i put a bowl ofwater in its cage it only hops into it and hops out of it..uhmz..itdpoop..is normal and there has been weather changes...into cool to warm

The weather could do it, depending on how fast itchanged. As soon as the warm weather hits, my bunnies tend to slow downand be less active until they get used to it. That's just my idea's.

Anyone else have any better idea's?

Oh ya, one more thing, your rabbit could just begetting used to its surroundings (depending on how long ago you gotit). For the first few days they will be really active and curiousabout everything in sight, after they get used to it, they tend to calmdown.

i also have another concern..i dont know if its abig deal or anything but..it sits down with its legs and arms tuckedit..? does it mean anything? does it mean its cold?

I doubt it means that it's cold, it just meansit's resting and isn't too warm. They stretch out when their warm, butwhen their the right temperature they sit huddled up.

Im sure he is ok...when i first got my rabbit hewas very cautious where he went even now i had him over 2 mo he willsometimes be let out of his cage and rip around the house other timeshe acts as if he has never seen any of his surroundings before. As longas he is eating drinking etc...i wouldnt be too concerend

Latest posts

Back