does anyone know this breed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyRoo

Reaction score
can anyone tell me what breed this is. i amhaving trouble finding out and would really appreciate it if anyonecould help me. This bunny has very soft fluffy fur. he feels like hehas the coat of a persian cat. Thanks.

-BunnyRoo

new.JPG

No one can tell you the breed of the rabbitwithout a picture. Many breeds can be colored like that. Not to berude, just saying that I don't think anyone can help until they see apicture. :)

mhiszxpinay wrote:
I dont want to entrude or anything...but its hard for me tofigure out my breed..its white and has brown kinda stripes..?

"Stripes" could indicate a Harlequin coat pattern, but we really needto see a photo of the rabbit. Knowing it's weight and eyecolor also helps.

Pam

what ive done to try to find pictures of whatbreed my bunny might be is i go towww.google.com . then click on images.then type in rabbit. it will bring up a ton of pictures. maybe youcould look and find a picture that looks like your rabbit and then findouit what breed that is.

Latest posts

Back