It's Good To Be Home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamnock

Reaction score
We're back home from attending the Ohio State Rabbit Breeders Convention -- the largest state rabbit convention in the United States!

We had a great time and I had the opportunity to judge my very first show (a youth Holland Lop specialty show)under my newly acquired ARBA judges card! All went well, I received a couple more show confirmations over the weekend and am looking forward to judging many more upcoming shows :)

Of course, we came home with a few new rabbits including an English Spot doe and 2 Dwarf Hotots.

I'm exhausted and had to dive right into preparing this weeks home school lesson plans. There were so many posts over the last couple days, I probably won't get a chance to read them all, and will be busy this week catching up on things and preparing for the next long trip to a rabbit show this coming weekend.

I did enjoy Danielle's article on "Rabbit Friends" and have to reflect on how lucky I am to have met such wonderful people through my interestin rabbits.

Well, I'm nodding off at the keyboard -- so off to bed!

Pam N.

Nothing like baptism by fire, eh?Largest state convention in U.S. first time out as a judge.Wow! That's an accomplishment, I must say.

Wish you well in your new career path, rabbit-wise that is, even if it,unfortunately, means you will, out of necessity, have less time to spend with us. Always look forward to you most concise and erudite opinions and suggestions.

Welcome home, and congratulations on a job well done!

Buck

So glad you're back, Pam! Really did miss you. There was very much a void in the forum without you.

Get a load of Tucker's latest picture in BunnyMommy's post starting with a sigh and asking where everyone is today. I know you'll get a chuckle out of it.

-Carolyn

Salutations and welcome back! (yes, a little late on this one-but better late than never hmmm?)

Glad to hear your back safely! Cher

Latest posts

Back