Cottontail Cottage?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightPoet00

Reaction score
Does anyone here have the Cottontail Cottage fromBunny Bytes? I'm thinking about ordering it, but don't want to if it'snot worth it. I'm also eyeing the willow bowl and apple twigs. Anythoughts?

Beth

Hello,

I have 7 rabbits and they LOVE the Cottontail Cottage! It holds up wellunder usage (as long as it is indoors) and is actually very sturdy. Italso is very easy to put together and take apart for flat storage whenneeded.

I ordered the apple twigs once, no reaction from my bunnies they just ignored them. Never tried the willow bowl.

Terri Tyler

Camden, Ohio

ahhh i didnt know it was cardboard :)there would be no use for me to get it..my buns tear cardboard topieces! and love everyminute of it lol.. if you wanted somereally big boxes to make your own check out stores and see if they haveextra that they'd let you have.. sort of expensive to buy acardboard box!

if the willow ball is the one that has timothy init... my buns LOVE it. I have to order a few at a timebecause they get so depressed when it is demolished. I have acardboard castle for my buns, but it isnt the cottontailcottage. Guin hides in it and Gir scales it. Notmuch chewing on it tho which I would have liked to see more of

My mini rex destroyed two of the willowballs. The other two ignored them. When they fellapart we play toll with one of the pieces.

Ed

I have to point out that NightPoet did say willowbowl and not willow ball....and I did order the willow bowl from there,put hay in it, and about 4 days later, Cosmo had turned that bowl intoa plate, if you catch my drift!

I've been debating getting one, there are a fewdifferent versions on some different websites, all ranging from 15-20dollars, but I really think it is just too much...plusshipping!! I've created a gym of cardboard boxes for Cos, andI feel he really loves it! You don't need to spend 20 dollarson cardboard...you can easily make one! But if you'd like to,then, as the saying goes, "whatever floats your boat"

-Vanessa

I too give my rabbits cardboard boxes, but Ithink it'd be fun to give them multiple levels to play on. I'd like tomake something, but seeing how they chew, I wouldn't want to use tapeor anything.

Latest posts

Back