For Buck

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
Hi, Buck! Here are the "Missy avatars"! Let me know if I need to change anything.

Hope this helps! :)

MISSY1AVATAR

Nutrena rabbit feed.jpg

That's awesome BunnyMommy!

Most of my really close up shots of Missy were blurry. Any chance oftaking out background in the first avatar like MyBunnyLovesMe has? Justcurious.

-Carolyn

Ladies, I will bow to your computerexpertise. Whatevers seems to work best. Let meknow what I have to do, if anything.

I may have to leave soon, and go to a piano recital, so if I don't respond immediately, you'll understand why.

Buck

Hi, Buck! Don't worry ... we'll take care of everything. ;)

Carolyn, no, the whitewash won't work effectively because of Missy'scolor. If I white the background she fades into"nothingness". :(

P.S. What I CAN do is crop some of the extraneous background away.

:dude: :dude: :dude:

EXCELLENT!!

*High-Five!*

Now we just have to tell Buck how to get it on there because I forgot.:? That is if he wants it. Maybe he doesn't, but Missy sure makes abeautiful avatar, doesn't she?

-Carolyn

Glad you're pleased with it! :)

If he decides that one of these is the avatar that he wants I can typeout the instructions on how to upload it. It's prettyeasy.

I really think that last one we did though is a real winner. Missy is a beautiful bunny.

The last one you did is Definitely a Winner!

Way to Go, BunnyMommy, and thanks so much for the kind words you'vesaid about Tucker's pictures. I hope he can't read. I don't need him toget any more arrogant than he is now. ;)

-Carolyn

Tucker? Arrogant?! Who do you think you are tryingto fool. :pYou don't really expect us to believe that, doyou?! lol.

Buck,

[align=left]Right click on the picture you want to use, then press"save picture as" and it will save it to your computer. Rememberwhere you save it! Then go to the top of this window and click the"my account" button. On that screen there will be a bunch oftabs, look for and press the one that says "avatar". Then nextto the little white box type thing there is a button that says"browse" click it and find the picture on your computer that youwanted as an avatar, then click "upload" and you're done![/align]
[align=left]Laura[/align]

M&SMom,

Have you seen Tuck's new picture in BunnyMommy's post as to where iseveryone today? What an expression! *laughs* He sure was watchingeverything the painters and I did that day and giving us a Vibe to getit right or get out.

What an attitude!
;)

Buck,

The avatar's awesome! BunnyMommy did a heck of a job! I'm so gladyou're using it. It looks great. Now we all won't look for your name,we'll look for Missy. Typical, isn't it?!

BunnyMommy,

How can anyone not love how you improved the avatar? It's excellent!

-Carolyn

God, Buck. I just adore the Missy Avatar. I love seeing Missy next to your name in all the posts.

Just seeing her makes me giggle because that picture catches her in between thoughts of getting into what she isn't supposed to.

She's just an angel when you're watching her, but turn your back for a Minute, and you're done for! She is a Trouble Bubble!

Give that baby kisses for me.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back