netherland dwarf rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeverlandPrincess

Reaction score
...i am a new rabbit owner..well i donteven own it yet..i am waiting for my sister to get one for me...butbeforeshe gets here i wanted to join an online group and talkto other rabbit owners and get information...i am gettina netherlanddwarf rabbit... if anyone else has one of those and would like to helpme reply to this or email me at[email protected]

thank u

shana

Welcome NeverlandPrincess! :dude:

The breeds of our rabbits differ, but the needs and care of them are pretty much the same.

Pull up a chair and read some posts.
:)

-Carolyn

well i guess for starters..what do they like toeat for treats? the breederi am gettin from is gonna tell mewhat to feed him for regular feeding but what about treats? and if ushow them what kinda things sould i do toinsureplacingtop 10?

shana

Carolyn wrote:
Pull up a chair and read some posts.
As was suggested, you might want to read through the posts that havebeen posted previously. You will probably find answers for alot of your questions, or even answers for questions you haven't eventhought of yet.

For example, if you go to the search window at the top of thepage, insert treats, and click on press ,youwill find that treats have been previously covered, in one shape, form,or another, in 52earlier posts.

Is is difficult for people here to provide you with all the informationyou need to know about rabbits because I doubt there is anyone whoreally knows it all. Like you, we are all learning, and tendto share only that which we have learned to date.By your perusing the archives(past posts), you will, coincidentally,get a nice overall mini-education on rabbits in general,plus, you willthen generate more specific questions that someone here may be able tohelp you with.

Buck :D

Treats carrots,parsley,cheerios,as to how to placein the top ten most people sell a show rabbit garuantee it will have nodqs at the time of sale.unless you are buying a rabbit that has alreadybeen shown then ask to see remark cards from shows.you then need tomake sure the rabbit gets a high quality fed and a conditionmix.bluebird

I have a question. my son has a awesome siamesesmoke pearl that has two legs. We want to breed it to a black otter,but by the time we can do that she will be 13 months and never beenbred. What could happen????

Our show girls are put into production by 6 monthsof age (for smaller breeds). The older a doe gets, the morefat builds up around the reproductive organs and the less likely it isyou'll get a litter out of her. Many people have regrettinggoing for that last grand champion leg when they were never able tolater get a litter out of the doe.

Pamela Nock ~ ARBA Judge

http://www.geocities.com/pamnock/

Latest posts

Back