They're Taking Over!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Anyone else noticed that since the annual Night of the Lepus aired that their rabbits are taking over slowly?

BunnyMommy almost lost her rabbit because Sherman wanted to staywith Auntie and I'm sure he only got spoiled because he was controllingthem... ;)

Carolyn's been convinced by some unknown force to adopt Cali...

RaspberrySwirl, well... no one's heard stories of Sebastian planning to take over the world have they?.. ;)

And as for me, well :shock:let's just say I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!

(Keep in mind this is my bedroom and both my boys are outdoor bunnies.)

Treats in my desk cupboard...

0818bd92.jpg

Boxes of rabbit stuff at the end of my bed...

c45aab07.jpg

One of those being hay.

122d99f4.jpg

Another being toys.

d817c755.jpg

And finally, a litter box behind my TV... (No worries, the TVdoesn't work so it isn't even plugged in, it just gives a more enclosedarea for those shy bunnies!)
51097946.jpg

I think the pictures clearly show that my outside bunnies are taking over my room!

Better watch your bunnies or a mass revolt may take place and we'll all be our rabbits pets! ;)

Oh oh oh! I'm so happy! (You know you're a rabbitlover when...) Spice just used the litterbox and he's not littertrained at all. I put the lid inside a box so if Mocha sprayed itwouldn't hit the walls and put it behind the TV because Spice is shyabout going to the bathroom in front of people (no joke). Well notknowing what corner Spice would pick, I put it there with some shavingsand poops to attract him, well, he got the idea! He ran out from underthe dresser and to the back corner and I'm so happy! I'm now justpraying Mocha learns to use it too!

Hi MyBunnyBoys, :dude:

Now that you mention it, things are getting strange around here since 'That Night'.

I'm grateful to you for sharing this. It is your keen intelligence thatwould pick up on it and bring it to our attention. (I wonder if theLepus will invade Canada next year.) In the meantime, I'll look to youfor a sense of normalcy.

As to Spice, I'm sure you cheered him on and made a big deal of it whenhe behaved with dignity tonight. They love it so much when they makeyou proud.

The set-up you have in your room is fit for Kings! They're Livin Largewhen they go in the house. A Toy Drawer too?!! What Lucky Boys.

:)

-Carolyn

Carolyn,

Night of the Lepus will definitely invade Canada next year. If I can get my hands on a copy that is.

I was so happy for Spice. I pulled a yogurt dip out of the bag and madea big fuss over him. I think he gets the hint. As for Mocha, well hestill feels its better to hold it until he gets back outside!

Spoiled boys, but like a young kid, they leave the toy and play withthe box! Now that I've cleaned up and put all the toys and hay away inmy closet, my closet even has been invaded by the bunnies! Though Ihave to admit, I love the smell of fresh hay when I go in the closet(even though I'm allergic to it). So now my bunnies have taken over mycloset and my room! Not to mention we have that hay shed for them, thegarden shed has slowly been invaded, the garden has been taken over,and half the backyard is now claimed by the bunnies! I best be watchingmy back. Just wait until Christmas when I stock up with more toys!:?I'm going to have to move into the hallway, lol.

Bunsforlife,

He's always been a proper gentleman!

MyBunnyBoys,

I would've definitely had sent you a copy of the movie had I thought you were interested or would've given me your address.

One thing I've learned about bunnies in the house: no place is safe.They find corners and places that I didn't even know were there. (Caliwon't be able to hide that easily though.)

Yup, I definitely see you moving into the hallway and your roombecoming a rabbit cage. The fact that you like the smell of hay, andyour allergic to it, has to mean something!

-Carolyn

Well Carolyn, I'll keep that in mind for next year's Night of the Lepus!

Well there isn't far to go in my room until they learn they can jump onthe chair and the bed! I had underneath my bed and behind it blockedoff because they're hard to get back there and Mocha managed to somehowget through a barrier while I ran upstairs to get a drink! I'll keepthe living bunny out of my closet though, I'll never find them in allthat stuff, not to mention I don't want custom rabbit designs on mywood hope chest! lol.

I have a habit of picking things I'm allergic to. Before it was horsesand when I worked at the barn I was crawling on hay all the time andwould break out in hives but I never cared and kept on going. Not tomention the sneezing I did being allergic to the animal itself! Now I'mallergic to my boys still, and I'm still around hay but I'm notcrawling on it.

Anyone else ever wonder why animal/country lovers always seem to have allergies to those things?!

Yeah, well our two house bunnies, Missy andCalbert, just conned the Missus into an extra ration each ofparrot treat. This is after finishing the feed in theiroutside hutch today, the feed in their inside cage tonight, and thetreats I gave them! They begged from the Missus like they hadnever eaten before. Now, Missy is finishing Calbert's portionfor him because he wasn't as fast as she was.

Missy is becoming a giantess...at almost 8 lbs. She came tous little over a year ago, just breaking 5 lbs. The movie isdefinitely affecting her, too!

Buck

Buck Jones wrote:
Missy is becoming a giantess...at almost 8 lbs. She came to us little over a year ago, just breaking 5 lbs.
Buck
I was just telling Carolyn the othernight how much I'm looking forward to spending some time some day withshe, Buck and his missus. But statistically speaking this isn't lookinggood. If my calculations are correct I better make it a very shortamount of time in Buck's presenceor I could very easily beone of those giantesses! :shock:

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back