What Are Your Bunnies Scared Of?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoralover

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Since today is October 31 and is thereal Halloween day,I have a scaryquestionto ask you and your bunnies....What are youand your bunnies scared of? My bunny Cotton Ball isterrified whenever he hears screaming:D...he wouldcrouch down, freeze and his eyes would be poppingout of his head:shock:I still rememberlast year, when the trick-or-treaters came to my house andi opened the door and my little brother startedscreaming with his screaming ghost costumeon..:p...and i had Cotton Ball in my arms while Ihanded out candy...you should of saw Cotton Ball'sface! He would suddenly hide his face in my arms andfreeze. Poor little guy... he didn't like thathalloween night atall...soIput him inhiscageso that he could playwithhis halloween toys peacefully while i handed outthe candy:pI would say that I amterrified of spiders:shock:Especially the big blackones with long legs...*shiver*...there so creepy.What are you and your bunny/bunnies scaredof?:):dude:

Let's see, my bunnies are afraid of a whole lotof stuff. They're afraid of most people, esp. men, the bass frompeople's cars when they drive by, any new foods that I give them (thatfear normally quicky fades,) and my neice.

They like to scare each other too. I have a paper bag in my room forthem to play with. Onzlo likes to hang out inside. Bella, as soon asshe's noticed where he's gone either nudges that bag really hard, orjumps on top of him.

~Christine~

oh gosh, what are my bunnies *not* scared of?:p Princess is usually pretty cool about things,and recovers pretty quickly at home. Mr Licks however isafraid of any noises, flushing toilets if he's in there. they both HATEit when we cook, but Mr Licks will go hide in the bathroom behind thetoilet for hours after and be terrified of my husband. bagsrattling.. Princess will usually come to check out what's up,then hop off if she doesnt like it.. Mr Licks just bolts..

surprisingly my bunny is not scared of much,though he used to get a bit jumpy if a really low flying airoplane wentpast!:shock:he also some times lays his ears back and thumps his feetwhen he's inside but i assume thats cos he can smell a fox or somethingoutside, i just whisper to him and stroke his ears when that happens(actually...., thinking about it, i do that all the time!) . becausehes not scared of much, i tend to get really cross if some one makesa comment about how "silly" or "un tough" rabbits r!:X

me, on the other hand is scared of loads of stuff!

(including clowns!):shock:

Daisy is not really afriad of too much. She isuse to loud noise. She actually likes the vacuumcleaner. I have central vac and whenever I vacuum she thinksit's a game and tries to chase the vacuum.

We have atrain by our housethat goes by 4 times inthe morning and 4 times in the late afternoon. When she waslittle the sound of the horn would scare her. She would runin the corner and hide. Now I don't even think she hears itanymore.

Sometimes we listen to the tv loud and the screams etc... when watchingmovies don't even bother her. I guess because she is use toall these sounds that nothing really scares her.

My neighbour 2 doors down has a rowt wieller and she is scared ofhim. We don't have a fence up yet because we live in a newsub division and this neighbour lets his dog out without aleash. Because of this I really haven't let Daisyout that much. I don't trust the dog and my neighbour is anjerk because even after I have asked him to leash the dog, he doesn'tbother.

Unfortunately, I think that Winston is currentlyafraid of ME. He's also afraid of every other sound, like merolling over bed, me walking, me opening his cage, me feedinghim. Sigh...he DOES like it when I'm playing a DVD on mycomputer though. The background noise seems to calmhim. Hopefully he'll start to be afraid of standard bunnythings (as in anything except me!).

Beth

Henry hates us cooking... he was fine with it formonths, then suddenly one day he was a shaking wreck and ever since hasbeen the same. Don't know what started it off, it's the smellof frying maybe or something. Max is afraid of everythingthough! Even bending down to stroke her is frightening toher. Our dog barking makes them a bit jumpy too.

I'm afraid of loads of things, I've really bad vertigo, spiders,insects of all sorts really, they give me the heebies and I'm quitescared of ghosts too. Not good when I'm on paranormalinvestigations as everyone laughs at me, but I get creeped out reallyeasily! LOL Some of the spirits we've encounteredhaven't been nice at all! :X

Iszy is afraid of the broom, the vacuum and humans (including mommy and daddy).

Lenci isn't afraid of much. When we vacuum, we have toactually pick her up and move her so that we can vacuum underneathher. The little stinker! ;) Basically,the only thing she's afraid of is Iszy. :D

My bunny is scared of vacuum cleaner and noises from kitchen when I put away or wash dishes.
Last week we vacuumed around his cage, he frooze and sat in one spot shaking for an hour.

Latest posts

Back