Somebody Got Caught With His Head in the Raisin Box! ... :-(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
My husband was sitting on the floor withSherman. He would periodically give him raisins, but hewasn't moving fast enough. Finally my husband fell asleep andthe little stinker ... well, let the evidence speak for itself! ...

CWOVERBUNNYPRETTY.jpg

LOL!! Sherman really loves those raisins huh !Cute pics lol I think the evidence speaks for itself.. poor Shermanguilty of arbitrarily stealing raisins, looks like it was a wellthought out/executed plan! :p

~pam

*Laughing hysterically!*

I was hoping there'd be pictures!

It's clear to me!

Sherman was obviously protecting your husband from diabetes. Raisinsare loaded with sugar and he had to destroy the temptation.

Sherman is to be honored as King. :dude:

The way he protects you from yourselves? It's a thankless job. :?
Poor Sherman.

-Carolyn

LOL!

Maybe Sherman's just making surethat no ants see the open raisin box, and begin to invade yourhouse! He's doing his job as your protector.Carolyn's right, he should be honored as King.:)

--Melissa and Umbra

He's got you so wrapped, BunnyMommy! You fall for his cons all the time. :dude:

-Carolyn

I loved this post.

Wanted to bring it back for those that hadn't seen it.

-Carolyn

BunnyMommy wrote:
Are there any arguments for the Defense? :X

Being the king that he is he has the right to do whatever he wants and no lowly subject shall stop him.

(i love this post as well carolyn!)

I think the only animals that are better thanbunnies at giving you the "I haven't been fed in sooo long, you wickedand cruel human" look, are cats. And I have 6 cats and 2 bunnies. It'slike guilt-trip central over here...:D

haha M.E. my dog is best at that trick, but hisway i think is more clever. you give him food, he gobbles it up, thensits and looks at you like you never gave him any.

To The Good 'Ol Days. :dude:

...and remember,

Life's Too Short.

God Bless,
-Carolyn

This is TOO funny! AHAHAHAHA! Little con artist!~ What great little companions our buns are!

ALL HAIL, SHERMAN THE KING!! :dude:

Latest posts

Back