Hello! =]

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boz

Reaction score
I haven't introduced myself yet, I am Boz! or my real name is Breanna :pI joined a while back but I don't even know if I ever posted!

I have one rabbit now, Domino. My Newest, TicTacone sadly pasted away Tuesday :( I did post about thaton the boardThe Infirmary.

Domino is a Broken BlackMini Rex. She's a little more skiddish and usually will run in the corner of her cage if you want her to come out, but once she's out she's a little less frightened andis easily handled, not trying to jump from my hands :p She likes to dig in your lap (which, btw hurts ;P) and sometimes she'll give you kisses. Also if something is in her way (including a finger) she'll gladly move it for you :biggrin2:

Domino:
DominoInTheGrass1.png

(Boz Murphy is my online name hehe)

TicTac was a Broken Chinchilla French Lop, and an overall sweetheart. She'd do the goofiest things. When I'd lay on the floor with my head on my hands and elbows on the ground she'd come and wedge her herself between my arm and body.Once she jumped over me while I was laying like that!She'd jump up on the computer chair when I wasn't in it (probably to keep it warm, hehe). She went into the bottom shelf of a open pantry-thing and randomly hopped around (barely) and she'd sometimes dig in a empty ice cream bucket. She had this one jingle toy where she'd pick it up and atempt to throw it. Sometimes she'd follow you. She'd run around your legs if she wanted to be pet. She bravelywouldwalk onslippery floor.Shealsoloved to eat dried leaves. When you opened her cage door it was hard to keep her in, she'd want out! She basiclydemanded.She'd dig in her litter box and make a mess, and sometimes wouldn't even go potty in it. The firsttime I walked her on a leash and harness she had ablast,hoppingso fast at times, I could barely keep up with her!Sheloved to sit up on her hind legs and peer around, she was very curious.And in the end, when you wanted to just sit down and restshe'd gladlysit in your lap for hours and keepyou warm.
Her overall personality and love just really hit me deep. I loved her so much and although it was a short time, It felt like I knew her forever. I honestly never had a rabbit that acted so dog-like. I miss her a whole lot. We all miss her. It's hard to believe she'sreally gone.:tears2:

TicTac and her jingletoy she'd try throwing. I always called her nose her
"Heart Nose" cause of the way the white was in her nose made a heart.
PA141077.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j117/CoolBozPup14/My%20Rabbits/TicTac/PA141077.jpg

A picture of her standing on her hind legs:
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j117/CoolBozPup14/My%20Rabbits/TicTac/PB050019.jpg

Well on a happier note, I'll tell you about my other pets :)

Bosley, my dog is a Shih Tzu. He's a crazy little boy :p He's mostly calm, and is a fairly good dog. Most of the time listens and never gets into things. (That's the short story :p)

I also have 3 gerbils. Mizzy, Maxie and Moosey :D

If you'd like to see pictures of my dog or gerbils I have plenty! hehe

Well so far from being on the rabbit forum I'd have to say everyone is reallyrespectful and helpful!:D

Hi Breanna, welcome to the forum.

I'm so sorry you lost Tic Tac, she was a very beautiful Bunny.

Domino is adorable. I've only felt Rex fur once and fell in love with the breed, but if I asked my husband for another bunny I think he would divorce me. LOL Oh I also want a French Lop one day to. I think they are so adorable and cuddly.

I look forward to many more pictures of Domino.

Susan:apollo:

A w w w, Breanna, nice to see you finally getting an Introduction. You are MOST welcome here.

abebw.gif

So sorry about TicTac.We'll make sure she's remembered here. :tears2:

Feel free to start up a Bunny Blog (if you haven't already).

Thanks for the post!

welcomeROorig.png

sas :)

:welcome1:hello:welcome1
Welcome Breanna! Domino is adorable... don't cha just LOVE the attitude? I have Mini Rex too and I'm so partial to the brokens!

So sorry to hear about Tic Tac! Awww... what a shame. She looks like a real sweetie in that photo!

Hope you enjoy browsing around in the Forum. Everything "BUNNY" in one place!

Start a blog and share some pictures!

Thanks everyone :D!

I will have to start a bunny blog! :D That will be fun :3

I'm feeling a lot better. Iemailed the lady who I got TicTac from. She said she was happy that TicTac got to live the rest of her lifehappy, cause she really deserved it. :) So that made me happy.

Latest posts

Back