Pee pee and more pee

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwantatwinkie

Reaction score
Everytime I put Ozzie on the bed with mehepees continuously. Needless to say he poops alot while onthe bed also. He is only doing this on the bed, nowhere else. I wouldthink he was marking but he is only a month and half old. He is quitethe mess.

Ok this is kinda funny my bunny when out of hiscage will only poop in the dogs cage lol and he goes alot in there imwondering if he is trying to tell the dogs something???!! Oh yeah thedogs are locked in my bedroom when the bunny is out!

Our mini lop Missy would only poop and pee in thelitter box, in the cage, or on my bed!LOL The explanation why she was doing that on mybed was that it was so permeated with my scent, that she had to asserther control over the situation by leaving her calling card(s)

This explanation came to light, if I recall correctly, when Pam Nockwas explaining to someone why her rabbit was using their sofa for atoilet. Pam's reasoning seemed to apply quite well to mysituation, as well as her recommendation to cover the furniture withsome cover that smelled less strongly of human.

When I covered the bed with an old, not used ina long time,blanket, the peeing stopped and pooping diminished. Haven'tattempted anything lately to see if there has been any change.

May work for you, too. Worth a try, I would think.

Buck

Thanks guys for the replys.I figured it hadsomething to do with my scent. Thanks Buck for the idea about puttinganother blanket on my bed. I think I will try that. We'll see if thatworks.

Buck Jones wrote:
Our mini lop Missy would only poop and pee in the litter box, inthe cage,? or on my bed!? LOL?? The explanation why she was doing thaton my bed was that it was so permeated with my scent, that she had toassert her control over the situation by leaving her calling card(s)

This explanation came to light, if I recall correctly, when Pam Nockwas explaining to someone why her rabbit was using their sofa for atoilet.? Pam's reasoning seemed to apply quite well to my situation, aswell as her recommendation to cover the furniture with some cover thatsmelled less strongly of human.

When I covered the bed with an old, not used in?a long time, blanket,the peeing stopped and pooping diminished.? Haven't attempted anythinglately to see if there has been any change.

May work for you, ?too.? Worth a try, I would think.

Buck

Latest posts

Back