Available Brands of Wood Pellets and/or Crumble Products

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JimD wrote:
More crumble than pellets, less absorbent, less odor control.
The look and feel even changes from batch to batch....sometime upsetting my buns to the point of refusing to use their litter pans.
Very disappointing to say the least.
That could be the reason Pebbles stopped using her litter box. :headsmack

Buck use to say that Woody Pet was inconsistent and he didn't like the crumbled pellets.

I have1 bag of Woody Pet left, and 3 bags of Firemaster wood stove pellets. But I am going to stock up on more stove pellets this Saturday as Rona is marking everything down 10%.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
I have1 bag of Woody Pet left, and 3 bags of Firemaster wood stove pellets. But I am going to stock up on more stove pellets this Saturday as Rona is marking everything down 10%.
That sounds like a good thing to spend Christmas money on, bunny litter. I hope they still have some in stock.

I use Equinefresh for my bunny. It was recommended to me by a lady with the house rabbit society (so im assuming it has to be safe if they use it). It seems to work pretty well amd one bag last over a month and is only 5$ a bag at TSC.

Why didn't somebunny tell me that Woody Pet went out of business!!!???!!!:bigtears:

My search on for a replacement
. :sigh: :litterempty:
I'm so glad I started this thread eons ago.

I buy the Tractor Supply brand, they work really well and cost around $5 for 40lbs. I also made my own litter box screens (like these), to make it easier to sift the bunny pebbles from the bedding, so it lasts a lot longer.

I think I just used the last scoop of Woody Pet left on the planet!! :sosad
The Agway now carries Boreal pellets as a replacement. I bought a couple of bags today and mixed some in when I changed Houdini's litter pan. I hope she likes them.
:pleaseplease:

Latest posts

Back