Rabbit eye sight

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyrabbit12345

Reaction score
This Just started to happen two days ago in the morning there is a puddle of pee not in the litter box just wondering if for some reason she can not see the litter box in the dark all of a sudden. I do have a night light on in the room and she is almost 5 months old and was spayed at 4 month old

How high are the sides of her litterbox? If they aren't very high, it's possible she's grown tall enough that when sometimes when she lifts her tail to pee, the pee just goes over the sides of the litterbox and misses. I have seen my bunny go into his litterbox like a good boy and then back up against the side and pee right over it onto the carpet.

Last edited:
Mine has also jumped into the liter box to pee, and accidentally missed. I ended up buying a bigger box for her. If it continues, I suggest buying a bigger liter box :)

Sounds like a hangover to me LOL Fortunately my guy chose a corner, but even so he's been hitting the wall and the carpet beneath because he backs up so tightly into his corner. I bent a piece of cardboard around the back of the box to protect the wall, and put a pee pad underneath the box. All is well in my world again.

That is too funny!! I did buy a bigger litter box problem solved !!!������

Latest posts

Back