Bunny Condo!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madisonl702

Reaction score
I have heard people make bunny condos out of wire storage cubes. Does anybunny have pictures?!

There is an entire thread here! Click the forum button at the top and find the one called housing? Or something like that. In the meantime, here's one that my son and I built for Bun Jovi. She's now a free range bun, but this worked wonderfully while he lived in a small motor home for a short time.

Jovi's New Cage.jpg

And here is a smaller NIC cage that I used as a temporary cage while bonding. I would only recommend this size to be used as a "home-base" cage, meaning that the door is left open all day. It would just be used to house bunny's necessities.

IM000406.jpg

I am going to be making one for Lovelace in a couple of weeks, I will post pics when I do so.

Everybody's cages look lovely.

I am so excited!! What did you guys use to put together the cage?? Where did you guys get the wire storage cubes?!

I used zip ties. I found my cubes at Target.

Yes! absolutely use zip ties and do not use the plastic connectors that come in the box. Those won't hold the cage together well enough for persistent bunnies.

Here is a tutorial, however, bear in mind that most of us made our own modifications as fit our budget or needs.

http://breyfamily.net/bunnycage.html

Latest posts

Back