my little boy is growing up!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batbunny

Reaction score
so tonight im sitting here, trying todo a final project for one of my classes and all of a sudden, batmanstarts clawing on my arm and biting me...i couldnt figure out what hewas trying to pull untill he jumped on top of my arm and tried to humpit!! :shock:i found him a stuffed elephant, but he wasnt veryinterested and spent the entire night trying to get me instead.LOL...i guess its time to make his vet appointment. ive been putting itoff because im nervous about him going into surgery, but after seeinghow frustrated the poor little guy was, i think its time.

I'm in about the same position with one of mynew-found rabbits. The male wasn't bothering me but he wasdefinitely stressing out the poor female bunny, wouldn't leave heralone! He has his appointment next Tuesday to fix thatissue. I'm also hoping this will help mellow him out andhopefully make it a little easier to form an attachment with him as hehas been the more skittish of the two bunnies!

Cheryl

Batbunny,

More rabbits than not do fine in getting neutered. Of courseI understand your concern, but it's best for Bat if you don't want hisbabies.

Keep us posted on how things go, Pigeon&Fumper. Willsay a prayer for little Mon next Tuesday, but I'm sure it'll gofine. :)

-Carolyn

Peppy hasn't been neutered yet, he's 11 months oldnow, he doesn't spray or hump people..... he likes to cuddle and oncehe pee'd on my bed lol but that's about it. :)

well its the next day and hes stilltrying, but not as much. i dont get it-it didnt happen gradually, itwas just like "BAM!" thanks carolyn, im sure hell do fine, im stilljust having that anxiety. but i definitely do not want to have hisbabies. or my arm doesnt. whatever :p

Latest posts

Back