I'm obsessed with taking pictures of my rabbit! Show me your bunnies too!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's Saoirse ("sor-sha") my new baby Flemish. She's four months old. She's my first giant bunny. She loves to run around her pen and throw her toys around. She also loves to get up on her hind legs and put her paws over the top of her pen so I'll rub her nose. Such a sweet girl!

2016-09-05 15.57.16.jpg

2016-09-05 15.59.59.jpg

Bee diamonds, that is such a cute bunny! Am very excited for you.
Blackrabbits, hope you love having a giant as much as I do. we bunny proofed the living room and every night an hour before bedtime we let Harvey, our Flemish Giant, have a run. We use pet gates to keep her contained. The binkies are epic. We also discovered that she likes to play tag! It's crazy but she loves it. If I'm " it" I will slowly sneak up to her. She sees me coming and then wham! A giant binky and then she chases me and I have to run away. When she's done playing she stops running away and I know it's time for a snuggle. So I hope you give your giant running room because they can be quite the little athletes.

Bee diamonds, that is such a cute bunny! Am very excited for you.
Blackrabbits, hope you love having a giant as much as I do. we bunny proofed the living room and every night an hour before bedtime we let Harvey, our Flemish Giant, have a run. We use pet gates to keep her contained. The binkies are epic. We also discovered that she likes to play tag! It's crazy but she loves it. If I'm " it" I will slowly sneak up to her. She sees me coming and then wham! A giant binky and then she chases me and I have to run away. When she's done playing she stops running away and I know it's time for a snuggle. So I hope you give your giant running room because they can be quite the little athletes.

Right now she's in a big pen in my bedroom because she's not spayed yet and I have two other (small) altered bunnies in a cage/pen in the living room. She has room to run for now, but I know that will change once she gets bigger. Once she's spayed, I'll be moving her pen area to the hall which goes from my bedroom to the living area. She'll be closer to the "action" there and will have more space. I have steel baby gates for the hall.

She'll get free run time every day; I adopted her as a house/free run rabbit after I found that my little ones aren't really interested in being house bunnies. I'm home most of the time, so she'll get lots of time out. I'm not surprised that they like to play chase games. Saoirse really likes to get my attention by standing up on her hind legs with her paws over the side of the pen, she even tugged on my shirt this afternoon when I was standing with my back to her pen. She often binkies and kicks up her heels and runs in circles to get me to play with her. She likes to play with toys, a lot more than my little guys (who are probably more interested in each other). I gave her a big upside down tub with a door to hide in, she learned to climb on top of it today!

sooo cute! i love the second pic!
which one is butterscotch and which one is ellie?

Butterscotch is white with the eyepatches, and Ellie is brown. I also have Pippi (who is shown here giving me the evil glare. Lol. We had to move her to the basement because our A/C died last week, and we're still in a bit of a heat wave)

Here's Stewart. He's Zelda's sidekick. He's pretty shy and has a favourite corner where he's built a nest. It's fun watching the two of them groom each other and binky around their pen.

2016-09-13 18.21.50.jpg

2016-09-09 18.09.09.jpg

2016-09-13 18.22.00.jpg

Latest posts

Back