Does your bunny love you for YOU ....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
Rabbitgirl made a statement in one of her last posts:
Unconditional love, I think that's the difference. The otherguys love me for what I do for them, but Izzy loves no matterwhat.
This set me to thinking. Does Sherman love me for meor for what I do for him? It's a little disconcerting, butI'm unhappy to report that I think that he only loves me for what I dofor him!!!! :(

What about you all? How do you rate your bunnies? Is it for you or for what you do?

I think its for what i do for them. how muchwould they love me if i said sorry i dont have food or i wont give youwater. I just bought some pumpkin to feed my bunnies, Boywould be husband be a little ticked if he see's it and no baking him apie.

Cristy

Definitely what I do for them....the lil brats. :p:) Gotta love 'em though.

I am not sure if my bunny fell in love with me already, I only had him for 2 months.
He does express a lot more love than he did when we first got him. Helikes to be pet a lot more and likes to play with us on the floor.There has been great changes.

Cute post,BunnyMommy,

Fauna definitely loves me just for me; Tucker just uses me.

-Carolyn

I saw a cute sign in a craft store the other dayabout a woman and her frogs, but I'm going to change it slightly andmake one for myself. It will say:

"I strive to be the kind of person my rabbits think I am."

They use me for my hay and carrots, but I think they believe I'm onehell of a gal to have such an endless supply of what they love.

I'm not sure really. :?I mean Mochadoes love me for me, he loves attention and just stretching out besideme. Spice on the other hand, I'm wondering, he only seems to come to mewhen I have food, so does he really love me for me or for what Ido? Keeps me motivated to ensure that Spice loves me for who I am, lol.As for Nemesis, if she'd made it, I'm sure our bond would have beenstronger than I have with either of my boys and probably would havebeen a mutual respect thing, not a food detish, lol.

i have some of both, Autumn and lilac love eachother, and the heck with me unless i have a goody for them. where asdaisy wont eat unless she gets mummy love so i know for sure she lovesme. Stormy follows me around and jumps in my la when i sit down, orlays near my feet so he loves his mummy too. there 4 examples, you canall play guessing games on the other 30:plol

Fen says: "I hate you today! But I'll take that leaf, and I MIGHT love you tomorrow!"

Smokey: "I hate, detest, and despise you every moment. If I could see,I would destroy your hands with my attack claws. Go away! Bah humbug!"

Pandemonium says: "BANGBANGBANGBANG! Forget love! Hurry the food!"

Bubby says: "I love you for the girl smells on your coat!!! And thebread, and the leaves, and the oats....otherwise, forget you!" Hah.Just wait until he gets a little older.....

And of course Izzy says: "I love you." Take her to the vet? "I loveyou" Clip her toenails? "I love you" Feed her medicine? "I love you".

What a girl! The rest are selfish little ingrates! :p:p

Gotta love 'em!

Rose

A mixture of both. My buns are sweet andaffectionate enough to snuggle for the sake of snuggling, and run overjust for pats. But if there is food involved, watch out! Ain'tnuthin' or no one gets in between them and their food :)

Hard to tell sometimes with my buns. Chompers Iwould say definitely loves me for me. He always does circles around me,comes over for pettings, that sort of thing. Abby is fickle, she onlylikes getting pet on her terms. If we have food, then she's all over us(literally). She does LOVE to groom us though, very thorough groomingsI might add. Valura is still new and skittish while outside her cage,but she does like getting pet and has fallen asleep when I was pettingher.

Henry loves me for me I'd say, but Max hates usall! She thinks we're all out to get her... sniffs her foodin case we're poisoning it, scrabbles when you pick her up in case weput her in a saucepan, runs away when you try to pick her up because wemight be trying to kill her! She does love the pettingthough, she loves me when I stroke her ears! :D

hmm.. well i know they love me when i have treats:) well..ok they run to me when i have treats, then run back towhatever they were doing when they're finished lol.. however, bothbunnies come up to 'visit' us in our office quitea bit, andi'll go out into the hall and lay on the carpet with them. Princessloves to give kisses all over me and my husband's faces... mr licks isa little more aloof, sort of like a little boy 'eww kisses'! but he'llrub his nose against mine and lick my knees lol .. so i'd say i dontneed treats for love, but it doesnt hurt lol

Hehe I am mixed to. Guinevere loves me,thats apparent every time I sit down on the floor, she is next to mesnuggling and chirping. Gir loves me for food. Buthe is still a new addition so he loves Guin more then Guin loves himhehe.

But get the cheerio box... and the buns are all over me!

Latest posts

Back