Rabbit Up For Adoption IL (Suburb)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookiebunny

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My allergies are increasingly getting worse and worse. Unfortunately, my rabbit Cookie does not get as much time as needed as I start breaking out and sneezing everywhere. He is around 3 years old, not neutered, tame, gets let out and likes to be pet. I am not 100% sure about rehoming yet but I would like to see if anyone is up for him to be rehomed in the area as I decide. I am rehoming him for 40 dollars, including everything (cage, food, bowls, hay, exc.) Any interests, comment or message me.

fullsizeoutput_2a.jpg

IMG_3689.jpg

Have you tried getting allergy shots yet? I am also highly allergic to my three rabbits (to the point that my eyes swell shut, and I have difficulty breathing), but with my weekly allergy shots, it's pretty bearable. :) I also take daily allergy medicine (Zyrtec) and vacuum the house daily. Living with a bunny while having allergies is doable. :)

i would nt be able to get rid of them ( imo ) but i would find a way to keep em ( as mentioned above )

Have you tried getting allergy shots yet? I am also highly allergic to my three rabbits (to the point that my eyes swell shut, and I have difficulty breathing), but with my weekly allergy shots, it's pretty bearable. :) I also take daily allergy medicine (Zyrtec) and vacuum the house daily. Living with a bunny while having allergies is doable. :)

I've tried allergy shots, I've tried every allergy medicine along with herbal remedies and nasal spray, and I still am highly allergic to my rabbit. I've tried everything in my power, (hence why I've kept him for over 3 years dealing with it) but its getting worse. I would not post him up here if i didn't absolutely have to. this guys my best friend but unfortunately it's stopping me from playing with him as much as he deserves.

Latest posts

Back