Toys and beds?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helpplease

Reaction score
What are some good bunny toys? Anything to steer clear of? She loves jingle cat balls (supervised of course) and won't touch her hanging toy. She won't go in her little house I got her but goes behind it instead to sleep. What are some favored in cage bunny bed solutions? I have the diet thing down now I'm just working on enrichment and bunny proofing. I can't find it in my heart to leave her caged while I'm home and my bird tries to bite her ears and my puppy is a super puppy so it looks like I need to bunny proof a safe haven sooner rather than later as well. Is there anything that you guys use except for tiles and boxes to protect your walls and doors? Also wiring solutions?

I guess I should probably get to posting an introduction soon as well since this under the car bun doesn't seem to be going anywhere.....whoopsies :whistling

Untreated wooden blocks are great. Branches from rabbit-safe trees,such as an apple tree, are my bunny's absolute FAVORITE THING! lol
Rabbits in the wild that have burrows usually have 2+ entrances. So my bunny prefers to go in a hidey house/cardboard box that has 2 holes. He won't go in the ones that have one lol.

Cardboard, toilet paper tubes, and plastic baby toys are probably the most common, because bunnies love them as toys. And there pretty much free! My bunny prefers cheap stuff.

Is the bunny Fixed? You could give him a stuffed animal to keep him company. My bunny likes to groom his "friends" ;)

Thanks for the tips! I have a lot of fun dollar store stuff from my bird that she seems to love playing with.

Not fixed yet at least I don't think. It's a long story but the bunny hopped out from under my car Monday.

Latest posts

Back