Black Lop Club!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe thanks, here's my onr year old baby Phinn...

I don't know what breed he is, but he's around 5 pounds :)

DSCN1482.jpg

DSCN1486.jpg

DSCN1416.jpg

Silvie

Yes I can do this one!

Here's my baby, Pepsi, the last one was the first day I brought her home at 3 months old or so.

She was soooo tiny!!!!!

2Bunnies017.jpg

2Bunnies015.jpg

2Bunnies014.jpg

2Bunnies003.jpg

ThatsMySimi wrote:
Oh, someday, I am determined Ill own a black lop, or atleast a lop! :tears2::tears2::tears2::tears2::tears2:

AHAH! That someday has come! I introduce to you --- The Black lop named ---- SISI!

sisiloplol.jpg

Hahaha! Sorry, I am really bored... and now I can kinda be a part on the black lop club!

(Hehee, Thats Pepsi's ear!)

iluvmybuns wrote:
Pepsi is demanding a percentage of any profit madeoff ofthat Sisi pic......

She looks good as a lop by the way;)

LOL, Any profit? Phhhhfff, thats already been spent on: veggies, toys, and FOOD :) LOL Just kiding :p

I personaly think she looks goofy, ubt if her ear was longer, and ifI didnt have a pic of her with huge standing years branded into my mind, I might agree on the looking good as a lop :p

Yeah i can be apart of this club now,lol. This is Sooty, this first pic my mom yelled at me for not cleaning up before i took it. It you follow the trail of pellets you will find the rabbit. lol

HPIM1287.jpg

this one is another of him sleeping, he hasnt been here a week yet and he is ssssoooooo relaxed. And he POOPS WHILE HE SLEEPS:laugh:he is such a man.lol

the first time i seen him like this i thought he dropped dead on me,lol

HPIM1304.jpg

Here is a close up that i have of his eyes, this was the first night i had him. I am in :inlove:

HPIM1278.jpg

Latest posts

Back