On my toes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Well, in my absence from the board and everythingelse, I have started to lack in paying attention to anything for morethan a few minutes. However, my bunnies are keepin me on my toes. Ofcourse, most of you may automatically point at Mocha and say it wasprobably him, right? Well you're wrong, it's been Spice actually.

Take this morning for example. I went outside, filled their food dishesand went to fill the dishes of water that are now placed in their cagesbecause I'm afraid of the bottles freezing. Well, I had dropped thewater bottle thatI use for fillingbehind me, I leftSpice's door open, turned around, and bent down to pick it up. WellSpice picked up his water dish and spilled it, because of the placingand how he picked it up, he soaked me! He got the butt part of my jeanssoaking wet with ice cold water that had been out all night.

I guess he didn't like my pants or something! So here I am, 5 minutesbefore school starts and here I am, having to run back inside to getdry pants. And you know, after he did that, I turned around and he hadthis curious, angelic look about him that makes you think he didnothing! And right next to him, Mocha has almost this smirk as if he'slaughing at me. :shock:All in all, I was awake for schoolafter that.

Just thought everyone might want a bunny story.

my friend did that to me during french class. everything in Ivory's cage is practically nailed down so he cant throw anything.

Well Dearest Laura,

It looks like you've been served! You're dogarned right you're going to get a little dirty.

Babies are looking for you attention and a response from you.

You didn't give them "The Look", did you???

-Carolyn

I kind of had this look on my face, Carolyn::shock:. I'm sure the whole neighborhood heard me when I yelled"MOCHA!" It goes to show who the trouble maker is! I mean Mocha didnothing yet I still yelled at him.

They are just causing havoc for me! I realize I'm not all here mentallyright now, my mind is on other things and I forget to double check orcompletely do stuff. Well today, I didn't latch their cage right! Bad,bad Laura, I know. Well imagine my shock when I look out the window ofEnglish 20 to see Mocha running in the teachers parking lot. It took mea second, I was thinking "wow that sure looks like Moc... WAIT AMINUTE! THAT IS MOCHA!" I jumped out ofmy seat and ran outthe classroom door, down the hallway and out the door to the parkinglot. Luckily Mocha was so excited to see me he just ran right to me andI scooped him up. Then it hit me, I had just ran out of English class,so inside the school I went with Mocha in my arms, told my teacher Ineeded to run home to put him away. After the class got through pettinghim, I took him home and securely locked the doors. I got back toEnglish and my teacher told me to next time chase my bunny around theparking lot in 1st period so as if not to disturb her class, lol!

I think I really need to snap out of itand wake up or whoknows what will happen next. I'm just very gladI caught him,I don't know what I'd do without him!

"Luckily Mocha was so excited to see me he just ran right to me and I scooped him up. "

He's such a good boy! Thank God you saw him. Thelast thing you need right now is to have anything happen to the boys.

I bet the class loved seeing him come in so that they could pet him.

-Carolyn

Yes he's actually a good boy for once!

It was so funny, here are these kids, sitting on the stairs, allexcited that a 'wild' rabbit is coming within 3 feet of them and I yell"MOCHA!" and he spins around, runs right to me and I just pick him up.A couple of the people's mouths fell open, it was hilarious.

The class enjoyed it, they got to waste time! lol.

He picked the right time to behave.

Very cool!

-Carolyn

GOOD GAWD Laura...that is too funny about classand Mocha doing the run by in the parking lot for all to see hehehehe.Well, they do keep you on your toes, but by soaking you its just theirway of reminding you "HULLO? what about mah needs???"

Havent had a chance to get fully caught up yet, for now I must sign offand go to hotmail BUT hopefully your life does slow down a little bitand you take some peaceful time out for yourself and the boys :)

Cher

Hee hee! He's adorable! Bethe was coming to school looking for you, he just missed his mummy andhad to find her! :D

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
I kind of had this look on my face, Carolyn: :shock:. I'msure the whole neighborhood heard me when I yelled "MOCHA!" It goes toshow who the trouble maker is! I mean Mocha did nothing yet I stillyelled at him.

They are just causing havoc for me! I realize I'm not all here mentallyright now, my mind is on other things and I forget to double check orcompletely do stuff. Well today, I didn't latch their cage right! Bad,bad Laura, I know. Well imagine my shock when I look out the window ofEnglish 20 to see Mocha running in the teachers parking lot. It took mea second, I was thinking "wow that sure looks like Moc... WAIT AMINUTE! THAT IS MOCHA!" I jumped out ofmy seat and ran outthe classroom door, down the hallway and out the door to the parkinglot. Luckily Mocha was so excited to see me he just ran right to me andI scooped him up. Then it hit me, I had just ran out of English class,so inside the school I went with Mocha in my arms, told my teacher Ineeded to run home to put him away. After the class got through pettinghim, I took him home and securely locked the doors. I got back toEnglish and my teacher told me to next time chase my bunny around theparking lot in 1st period so as if not to disturb her class, lol!

I think I really need to snap out of itand wake up or whoknows what will happen next. I'm just very gladI caught him,I don't know what I'd do without him!

Oh, MERCY!!!! :shock: How did I miss thispost! My baby was RUNNING WILD in the streets and throughparking lots!

Good GRAVY! It's a good thing that he was in a good mood that day and let you catch him!!!

Latest posts

Back