help baby sick

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmogirl

Reaction score
help me rabbit has real bad diarreah is thereanything i can do???? She got a hold of one of my house plants couldthis be the cause??? She is mine and my two year olds baby pleasehelp!!!! I have been giving her water to keep her hydrated!!!:(:(

i am so sorry, you should take it to the vet and asample of the plant, i hope it is not fatel!they will probably want asample of the business.i will prey for ugod bless

-Caroline

Hi Elmogirl,

Some plants are very poisonous to rabbits. With the diarrhea, you'redoing exactly the right thing by giving her water. Syringe ifnecessary. Personally, I'd get her to the vet right away. I think sheneeds treatment.

Watch for signs of runny eyes, discharge from the nose, lethargy, droppings slowing down, change in behavior.

If you can, get her to a rabbit-saavy vet sooner than later would be my suggestion.

-Carolyn

Take her to the vet. If she isdehydrated they can give her a fluid IV. You may need toforce feed her baby food if she is not eating.

Ed

Latest posts

Back