Where can I find storage cubes?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swarning1222

Reaction score
I've seen people build awesome cages out of them and heard they have them at Walmart, I went there and must have asked 4 different people where I could find them and was there for hours with no luck! All I could find was the new style storage cubes made out of fabric, which obviously won't work. My rabbit has a room to herself with 2/12 week old babies that are getting eager to leave their box and I want to make a sort of pen around their box and her cage to make sure they don't get into anything they're not supposed to since they're so small. I suppose I can order them offline but id like to go get them from the store asap since they're getting restless in their box.

I searched around myself thinking about making one. I found some at home depot. But I'm not sure where you live! I tried finding places to order online as well but shipping was insane since they were so heavy.

I've heard that you can get them at Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond and probably elsewhere. I think the ones at Target often come with grids of two different sizes. The ones with the bigger grid holes aren't as suitable because bunny heads could get stuck (but they can still be used as a roof, or the support under a level/steps).

I have been trying to locate something similar .. they call them NIC grids

I have tried target, walmart, home depo, lowes, bath and beyond, number of craft and hobby shop(s), etc ... but I can not find them

all the place(s) that I find them is online =0/

maybe your ll have better luck than I do ( which I don't have much )

Thank you! I guess I will be shopping around today hopefully I can find them. I didn't even think about how much they will charge for shipping online! I used cardboard for now to make them a big area but my bun is NOT happy with that, I'm wondering if it's because she can't see through it, so I need to figure out something quick! I found an xpen at the petstore but it's super expensive so that's my last resort.

Walmart carries them online and had the free ship to store option.
Storage cubes and nic grids are the exact same thing.
You walk into a store and ask for nic grids and youll be walking out with nothing.
They are packaged flat so their easy to miss in the stores.

On Walmart.ca it's called "3 wire cube" under storage and organization and under laundry. It says it's available in stores, not just online, I'm sure they have it in the states if they have it here.

On Walmart.ca it's called "3 wire cube" under storage and organization and under laundry. It says it's available in stores, not just online, I'm sure they have it in the states if they have it here.

American Walmart has tons....
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=Wire%20cube

For those Canadians looking for some I have a huge stash in my garage that could potentially be shipped? Some could use a quick spray bomb (yes there are plenty of bunny safe paints out there) I cant imagine shipping is cheap...

Latest posts

Back