Affectionate Phoenix

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And even if she decided to, when she is out of her x-pen she is supervised at all times.

Wow, you are a braver woman than I am. I'm nervous putting my phone charger below waist heigh even at friends houses, who do t have rabbits. Like Melvin will somehow sneak in and chew it up while I'm not looking.
He's such a bad cord chewer, he has a little scar on his lower lip from chewing through a LIVE guitar amp cable!

Awww that's sad about his lip, more Melv :( I just watch her every move, once we sort out the chords I will be able to trust her without watching her every move.

I recommend using garden hose and duct tape to cover exposed cords instead of the pricey cord cover slips they sell in hardware stores. Garden hose is very inexpensive and durable and easy to use. I use a power strip covered with a bit of garden hose around the cord and mount the power strip for multiple plug-ins. It works very well for me, my buns don't even seem to give it a second thought.

Latest posts

Back