Standard Rex owners

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Saw some amazing rabbits at the show last Saturday. Boyfriend and I fell in love with the Otter Rex. I'd like to hear from anyone who has kept Rex rabbits before. I've read they have good temperaments. Can anyone tell me about their experiences please?

My first bunny was a mini Rex. She was sweet, curious, intelligent and loved being with her people. Their fur is the softest and seems to shed less. They are also the most beautiful rabbits imho. I would love to have another someday!

I currently have a mini Rex named Iris and she's adorable, sweet,smart (almost to smart sometimes), and very goofy, she's the love of my life and I am so glad I adopted her but there's no saying other Rex's will have the same temperament, each rabbit unique and has his or her own self, one thing though Rex rabbits fur is the worst, so think and if you have a rabbit who like mine hates being brushed well then that makes it more fun. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back