****PICTURES**** ****PICTURES****

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What?? Me?? steal Roxy?? Now WHERE did you get that idea??;)Ruby and Millie are my rexes, mm do you think i could change their breed?? lol. Well my bunnies were supposed to be orange rexes but they are more brown/black/red/orange/white bellies. Oh well, they get darker every year. Ruby IS loosing some of her blackness in her moult tho.. I might have to take up your advice, "Mummy,daddy...:angel:You know i think that Millie and Ruby need anew friend and i heard about this poor little lion head that needs a home"..."yes well it lives in devon" he he he:bunnydance::p

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
lol, oh well i'll have to wait for the clone!;)Durham isin North East England, near Newcastle. Um...wheres Devon....lol. You can see why i dropped Geography!!

Lol, yeah and i'm takin it - doesn't mean i can do it though ;).
Umm, the opposite really, in south west England lol.
Leanne:wave:

dajeti2 wrote:
I would definitely try switching him back to his original feed and see if that helps.

With him moulting that bad make sure to give him extra hay to help clean all that extra hair out of his system. If you can get a hold of some pumpkin pie filling you can give him some of that since it's high fiber.

Awesome pictures as usual. I hate to say it but I just love Flop. I would just love to find a Harlequin lop. He is stunning.

Good luck on the kittens.

Tina

Hey, just updating you on Russel!!
His fur is back to normal already!! YAY!! hes my soft baby again - it certainly was the food - poor guy.
Thanks for the help,
leanne :):p

Leanne, That is great news. I am so glad it as simple as a bad feed problem. I bet Russel feels so much better too. Now he looks as amazing as he feels. He is such a cutie pie. Give him kisses for me ok. :bunnydance:

Tina

Latest posts

Back